2022 NHL Draft Prospects

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Yeah, Yurov looked great at international tournaments as well, and Savoie sucked at his only one...

Wright only had 1 more point than him. Did Wright suck there too? Guess Yurov should be #1. He scored in the MHL. Which is obviously the biggest predictor of future success.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Yeah, Yurov looked great at international tournaments as well, and Savoie sucked at his only one...

Doesn't Yurov have an extra season of development under his belt than Savoie? Thats pretty significant development wise. Savoie and Wright were underagers at u17s. It's like saying Grigorenko > Mackinnon because he performed better at the WJC tournament.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryan Van Horne

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Doesn't Yurov have an extra season of development under his belt than Savoie? Thats pretty significant development wise. Savoie and Wright were underagers at u17s. It's like saying Grigorenko > Mackinnon because he performed better at the WJC tournament.

Yurov is 10 days older, than Savoie...

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
No kidding. There’s a substantial list of players even on that same USA team who are more worthy of that spot.

I think Devine is a pretty good player not amazing. My top 10 wouldn't have him in it but I think he's easily in an early top 15 or so.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
No kidding. There’s a substantial list of players even on that same USA team who are more worthy of that spot.

I’ll go as far as to say I don’t think he’s a first round level of player. I could end up wrong. He has another two full seasons to show that he’s a first rounder, but I know the level of a first rounder and I don’t think he shows that type of ability or potential.

Reactions: Dominance

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
I’ll go as far as to say I don’t think he’s a first round level of player. I could end up wrong. He has another two full seasons to show that he’s a first rounder, but I know the level of a first rounder and I don’t think he shows that type of ability or potential.
I agree. Having him over Nazar in particular is nothing short of insanity.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad