2022 NHL Draft Prospects

james12

Mar 31, 2018
I've made my first list for 2022. It was harder to be as informed about this list as I'd like to, so a few of these players I know very little about. If I got a position wrong for a player, please correct me, so I can know in the future. There are only a few though that I wasn't sure about their position. I usually like to make my first list in November of the D-2 season, but had to wait until March because I didn't know enough about the draft class in November.

2022 Draft List Top 64:

1. Shane Wright-C
  2. Brad Lambert-C
  3. Ryan Chesley-RD
  4. Matthew Savoie-C
  5. Ivan Miroshnichenko-W
  6. Tristan Luneau-RD
  7. Rutger McGroarty-C
  8. Elias Salomonsson-RD
  9. Danila Yurov-W
  10. Seamus Casey-RD
  11. Joakim Kemell-W
  12. Ryan Greene-C
  13. Maddox Fleming-C
  14. Nathan Gaucher-C
  15. Cutter Gauthier-C
  16. Jack Hughes-C
  17. Gleb Trikozov-W
  18. Arseni Koromyslov-LD
  19. Topias Leinonen-G
  20. David Jiricek-RD
  21. Conor Geekie-C
  22. Juraj Slafkovsky-C
  23. Mattias Havelid-RD
  24. Danny Zhilkin-C
  25. Devin Kaplan-W
  26. Ludvig Persson-W
  27. Noah Warren-RD
  28. Tyler Dunbar-LD
  29. Spencer Sova-LD
  30. Frank Nazar-W
  31. Lane Hutson-LD
  32. Noah Ostlund-C
  33. Ludvig Jansson-RD
  34. Elmeri Laakso-LD
  35. Simon Nemec-RD
  36. Otto Hokkanen-C
  37. Logan Cooley-C
  38. Tyler Brennan-G
  39. Ruslan Gazizov-C
  40. Calle Odelius-LD
  41. Isaac Howard-W
  42. Filip Mesar-W
  43. Otto Salin-RD
  44. Ilya Kvochko-C
  45. Simon Forsmark-LD
  46. Julian Lutz-W
  47. Antonin Verreault-W
  48. Jimmy Snuggerud-C
  49. Kirill Kudryavtsev-LD
  50. Mats Lindgren-LD
  51. Alexander Suzdalev-W
  52. Liam Ohgren-W
  53. Marco Kasper-C
  54. Rastislav Elias-G
  55. Raul Yakupov-W
  56. Michael Mastrodomenico-RD
  57. Topi Ronni-C
  58. Jonathan Lekkerimaki-C
  59. Tyler Duke-LD
  60. Tomas Hamara-LD
  61. Noah Greuter-W
  62. Kasper Kulonummi-RD
  63. Filip Bystedt-C
  64. Artyom Duda-LD

Solid list that includes lots of positive surprises to me (Koromyslov, Leinonen or high pick on Chesley).

As for G's, dont really think R. Elias is as high at the moment.

Being biased to some extent, I dont see 12 better D's than S. Nemec right now. You would probably argue that he isn't that flashy of the player, but his positional smartness, gap control, puck coverage and transition is excellent. His game is mature as if he was 20yo player. Not saying he won't end up being picked like you wrote, but now IMO he's better than 6-7 D's that you put in front of him right now.

There are some players I would either switch or just move a bit, but overally agree with the rest.

kudla

May 11, 2016
Bratislava, Slovakia
Solid list that includes lots of positive surprises to me (Koromyslov, Leinonen or high pick on Chesley).

Being biased to some extent, I dont see 12 better D's than S. Nemec right now. You would probably argue that he isn't that flashy of the player, but his positional smartness, gap control, puck coverage and transition is excellent. His game is mature as if he was 20yo player. Not saying he won't end up being picked like you wrote, but now IMO he's better than 6-7 D's that you put in front of him right now.

There are some players I would either switch or just move a bit, but overally agree with the rest.
Interesting is that Nemec is also behind Lane Hutson, who impressed me a lot when saw him play. But he is listed at 5'6, is it his actual height? I'm curious if he makes it to the top 2 rounds if he grows to let's say 5'7

Reactions: hellwar9

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Interesting is that Nemec is also behind Lane Hutson, who impressed me a lot when saw him play. But he is listed at 5'6, is it his actual height? I'm curious if he makes it to the top 2 rounds if he grows to let's say 5'7

5'6 is probably accurate. His whole game is really good. He has a better skill-set than some recent smaller NTDP product defenseman like Fensore (3rd round in 2019) and Behrens (probably late first/early 2nd round in 2021). His father is 5'11, and his older brother is 5'10. If he has a growth spurt of 2-4 inches in the next year, I don't see why he wouldn't move up. There aren't many successful 5'6 defenseman, but there are some 5'8/5'9, and if he gets to 5'10/5'11, you can almost project his size to not be a problem. A lot of ifs there, so we'll see if he grows in the next year or two.

Martinez89

May 20, 2019
I've made my first list for 2022. It was harder to be as informed about this list as I'd like to, so a few of these players I know very little about. If I got a position wrong for a player, please correct me, so I can know in the future. There are only a few though that I wasn't sure about their position. I usually like to make my first list in November of the D-2 season, but had to wait until March because I didn't know enough about the draft class in November.

First of all, I appreciate your work and it´s clearly visible you invested a lot of time to watch many many prospects. Also I think it was the right time did early 2022 list, at least I found some new names and interesting players and I may keep eye on them... :)

I´m also high on Chesley. Probably not top 3 but definitely in top 10. I like how you ranked Russian prospects altough I probably swapped Yurov with Miroshnichenko - but doesn´t matter too much. Also I like most of Canadian rankings especially Gaucher and Zhilkin.

On the other side I think some American players are overrated here (Hutson, J.Hughes, Gauthier, Greene..). I´m European guy so yes.. you scouted them better but still.. I don´t see these guys so high.

Finally, I must agree with others and confirm goaltender Elias doesn´t belong on top 64 prospect´s list right now.
I know you aren´t fan of Nemec but it´s pretty funny he is outside of your 1st round and even more funny is to see what kind of defenders are ahead of him in your rankings...

Of course I don´t want to criticize too much because I like you did it by your own way and thats always interesting to see. I agree with most of your list and I definitely enjoy reading your rankings, so thanks for that :)

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
First of all, I appreciate your work and it´s clearly visible you invested a lot of time to watch many many prospects. Also I think it was the right time did early 2022 list, at least I found some new names and interesting players and I may keep eye on them... :)

I´m also high on Chesley. Probably not top 3 but definitely in top 10. I like how you ranked Russian prospects altough I probably swapped Yurov with Miroshnichenko - but doesn´t matter too much. Also I like most of Canadian rankings especially Gaucher and Zhilkin.

On the other side I think some American players are overrated here (Hutson, J.Hughes, Gauthier, Greene..). I´m European guy so yes.. you scouted them better but still.. I don´t see these guys so high.

Finally, I must agree with others and confirm goaltender Elias doesn´t belong on top 64 prospect´s list right now.
I know you aren´t fan of Nemec but it´s pretty funny he is outside of your 1st round and even more funny is to see what kind of defenders are ahead of him in your rankings...

Of course I don´t want to criticize too much because I like you did it by your own way and thats always interesting to see. I agree with most of your list and I definitely enjoy reading your rankings, so thanks for that

Just a small correction, Greene is Canadian. He's from Newfoundland. I think he has very high potential. Might be better than Newhook and Mercer.

Ryan Van Horne

aka Scribe
Dec 1, 2005
Halifax

2022 Draft List Top 64:

1. Shane Wright-C
  2. Brad Lambert-C
  3. Ryan Chesley-RD
  4. Matthew Savoie-C
  5. Ivan Miroshnichenko-W
  6. Tristan Luneau-RD
  7. Rutger McGroarty-C
  8. Elias Salomonsson-RD
  9. Danila Yurov-W
  10. Seamus Casey-RD
  11. Joakim Kemell-W
  12. Ryan Greene-C
  13. Maddox Fleming-C
  14. Nathan Gaucher-C
  15. Cutter Gauthier-C
  16. Jack Hughes-C
  17. Gleb Trikozov-W
  18. Arseni Koromyslov-LD
  19. Topias Leinonen-G
  20. David Jiricek-RD
  21. Conor Geekie-C
  22. Juraj Slafkovsky-C
  23. Mattias Havelid-RD
  24. Danny Zhilkin-C
  25. Devin Kaplan-W
  26. Ludvig Persson-W
  27. Noah Warren-RD
  28. Tyler Dunbar-LD
  29. Spencer Sova-LD
  30. Frank Nazar-W
  31. Lane Hutson-LD
  32. Noah Ostlund-C
  33. Ludvig Jansson-RD
  34. Elmeri Laakso-LD
  35. Simon Nemec-RD
  36. Otto Hokkanen-C
  37. Logan Cooley-C
  38. Tyler Brennan-G
  39. Ruslan Gazizov-C
  40. Calle Odelius-LD
  41. Isaac Howard-W
  42. Filip Mesar-W
  43. Otto Salin-RD
  44. Ilya Kvochko-C
  45. Simon Forsmark-LD
  46. Julian Lutz-W
  47. Antonin Verreault-W
  48. Jimmy Snuggerud-C
  50. Mats Lindgren-LD
  51. Alexander Suzdalev-W
  52. Liam Ohgren-W
  53. Marco Kasper-C
  54. Rastislav Elias-G
  55. Raul Yakupov-W
  57. Topi Ronni-C
  59. Tyler Duke-LD
  60. Tomas Hamara-LD
  61. Noah Greuter-W
  62. Kasper Kulonummi-RD
  63. Filip Bystedt-C
  64. Artyom Duda-LD
And there it is, Ryan Chesley's coming-out party among prospects watchers. I have to agree with you, he is an impressive prospect. He lacks some of the flash of Casey, but he is a two-way threat and plays with a physical edge.

As for Isaac Howard, I'm puzzled why you have him so low.

Reactions: prospectwizards

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
As for Isaac Howard, I'm puzzled why you have him so low.

I can't doubt the goal numbers. The rest, I doubt.

I don't see what tools make him so good. I like his shot, don't think it's elite. He has good hands, don't think they're great. Clearly his goal-scoring instincts are elite. He finds a way to score goals without doing it in a way that looks very replicable. He reminds me a little of Kaliyev in that you can't criticize the numbers he puts up, but you look up at the scoresheet at the end of the game and ask how he had the stats he had. He does it in a very unimpressive way. The difference from Kaliyev being he's not lazy/out of shape. But he's also smaller, and a 5'10 player who is an average skater.

I could be way off, but I think there's some balance that needs to be found in ranking Howard. If his numbers are all that matters, he's a top 10-15 pick. If the skillset matters, does he have a top 2 round skillset?

Ryan Van Horne

aka Scribe
Dec 1, 2005
Halifax
I can't doubt the goal numbers. The rest, I doubt.

I don't see what tools make him so good. I like his shot, don't think it's elite. He has good hands, don't think they're great. Clearly his goal-scoring instincts are elite. He finds a way to score goals without doing it in a way that looks very replicable. He reminds me a little of Kaliyev in that you can't criticize the numbers he puts up, but you look up at the scoresheet at the end of the game and ask how he had the stats he had. He does it in a very unimpressive way. The difference from Kaliyev being he's not lazy/out of shape. But he's also smaller, and a 5'10 player who is an average skater.

I could be way off, but I think there's some balance that needs to be found in ranking Howard. If his numbers are all that matters, he's a top 10-15 pick. If the skillset matters, does he have a top 2 round skillset?
He has the skillset (in particular hands, vision, shot and hockey sense) to be a top-line scorer, but as with many players of this type, he's been able to get by on this while not always having to put forth the maximum effort and show the necessary commitment to defence. He hit a rough patch earlier this year because of that and he seems to have learned his lesson. How well? We'll see. I have to think he's a candidate for a late-season call-up to U18s.

BigHitter67

Feb 6, 2014

yup makes you wonder.. the OP has Nemec in the 2nd in '22 and (guessing) if he's like most others around here has Brandt Clarke going top 10 ..even 5 OA this coming June(or whenever they hold the '21) and yet Nemec currently firing at 0.52 ppg to Clarke's 0.43 over in the Slovkian men's league. Yeah , its only O stats but sheesh ..I dont know ..

wayupnorth

Nov 22, 2018

2022 Draft List Top 64:

1. Shane Wright-C
  2. Brad Lambert-C
  3. Ryan Chesley-RD
  4. Matthew Savoie-C
  5. Ivan Miroshnichenko-W
  6. Tristan Luneau-RD
  7. Rutger McGroarty-C
  8. Elias Salomonsson-RD
  9. Danila Yurov-W
  10. Seamus Casey-RD
  11. Joakim Kemell-W
  12. Ryan Greene-C
  13. Maddox Fleming-C
  14. Nathan Gaucher-C
  15. Cutter Gauthier-C
  16. Jack Hughes-C
  17. Gleb Trikozov-W
  18. Arseni Koromyslov-LD
  19. Topias Leinonen-G
  20. David Jiricek-RD
  21. Conor Geekie-C
  22. Juraj Slafkovsky-C
  23. Mattias Havelid-RD
  24. Danny Zhilkin-C
  25. Devin Kaplan-W
  26. Ludvig Persson-W
  27. Noah Warren-RD
  28. Tyler Dunbar-LD
  29. Spencer Sova-LD
  30. Frank Nazar-W
  31. Lane Hutson-LD
  32. Noah Ostlund-C
  33. Ludvig Jansson-RD
  34. Elmeri Laakso-LD
  35. Simon Nemec-RD
  36. Otto Hokkanen-C
  37. Logan Cooley-C
  38. Tyler Brennan-G
  39. Ruslan Gazizov-C
  40. Calle Odelius-LD
  41. Isaac Howard-W
  42. Filip Mesar-W
  43. Otto Salin-RD
  44. Ilya Kvochko-C
  45. Simon Forsmark-LD
  46. Julian Lutz-W
  47. Antonin Verreault-W
  48. Jimmy Snuggerud-C
  50. Mats Lindgren-LD
  51. Alexander Suzdalev-W
  52. Liam Ohgren-W
  53. Marco Kasper-C
  54. Rastislav Elias-G
  55. Raul Yakupov-W
  57. Topi Ronni-C
  59. Tyler Duke-LD
  60. Tomas Hamara-LD
  61. Noah Greuter-W
  62. Kasper Kulonummi-RD
  63. Filip Bystedt-C
  64. Artyom Duda-LD

Ovechkin962

Aug 25, 2010

2022 Draft List Top 64:

1. Shane Wright-C
  2. Brad Lambert-C
  3. Ryan Chesley-RD
  4. Matthew Savoie-C
  5. Ivan Miroshnichenko-W
  6. Tristan Luneau-RD
  7. Rutger McGroarty-C
  8. Elias Salomonsson-RD
  9. Danila Yurov-W
  10. Seamus Casey-RD
  11. Joakim Kemell-W
  12. Ryan Greene-C
  13. Maddox Fleming-C
  14. Nathan Gaucher-C
  15. Cutter Gauthier-C
  16. Jack Hughes-C
  17. Gleb Trikozov-W
  18. Arseni Koromyslov-LD
  19. Topias Leinonen-G
  20. David Jiricek-RD
  21. Conor Geekie-C
  22. Juraj Slafkovsky-C
  23. Mattias Havelid-RD
  24. Danny Zhilkin-C
  25. Devin Kaplan-W
  26. Ludvig Persson-W
  27. Noah Warren-RD
  28. Tyler Dunbar-LD
  29. Spencer Sova-LD
  30. Frank Nazar-W
  31. Lane Hutson-LD
  32. Noah Ostlund-C
  33. Ludvig Jansson-RD
  34. Elmeri Laakso-LD
  35. Simon Nemec-RD
  36. Otto Hokkanen-C
  37. Logan Cooley-C
  38. Tyler Brennan-G
  39. Ruslan Gazizov-C
  40. Calle Odelius-LD
  41. Isaac Howard-W
  42. Filip Mesar-W
  43. Otto Salin-RD
  44. Ilya Kvochko-C
  45. Simon Forsmark-LD
  46. Julian Lutz-W
  47. Antonin Verreault-W
  48. Jimmy Snuggerud-C
  50. Mats Lindgren-LD
  51. Alexander Suzdalev-W
  52. Liam Ohgren-W
  53. Marco Kasper-C
  54. Rastislav Elias-G
  55. Raul Yakupov-W
  57. Topi Ronni-C
  59. Tyler Duke-LD
  60. Tomas Hamara-LD
  61. Noah Greuter-W
  62. Kasper Kulonummi-RD
  63. Filip Bystedt-C
  64. Artyom Duda-LD

Where would you rank Jackson Dorrington? Is he a legit prospect? Thanks!

Number 57

Dec 21, 2004
Montreal

2022 Draft List Top 64:

1. Shane Wright-C
  2. Brad Lambert-C
  3. Ryan Chesley-RD
  4. Matthew Savoie-C
  5. Ivan Miroshnichenko-W
  6. Tristan Luneau-RD
  7. Rutger McGroarty-C
  8. Elias Salomonsson-RD
  9. Danila Yurov-W
  10. Seamus Casey-RD
  11. Joakim Kemell-W
  12. Ryan Greene-C
  13. Maddox Fleming-C
  14. Nathan Gaucher-C
  15. Cutter Gauthier-C
  16. Jack Hughes-C
  17. Gleb Trikozov-W
  18. Arseni Koromyslov-LD
  19. Topias Leinonen-G
  20. David Jiricek-RD
  21. Conor Geekie-C
  22. Juraj Slafkovsky-C
  23. Mattias Havelid-RD
  24. Danny Zhilkin-C
  25. Devin Kaplan-W
  26. Ludvig Persson-W
  27. Noah Warren-RD
  28. Tyler Dunbar-LD
  29. Spencer Sova-LD
  30. Frank Nazar-W
  31. Lane Hutson-LD
  32. Noah Ostlund-C
  33. Ludvig Jansson-RD
  34. Elmeri Laakso-LD
  35. Simon Nemec-RD
  36. Otto Hokkanen-C
  37. Logan Cooley-C
  38. Tyler Brennan-G
  39. Ruslan Gazizov-C
  40. Calle Odelius-LD
  41. Isaac Howard-W
  42. Filip Mesar-W
  43. Otto Salin-RD
  44. Ilya Kvochko-C
  45. Simon Forsmark-LD
  46. Julian Lutz-W
  47. Antonin Verreault-W
  48. Jimmy Snuggerud-C
  50. Mats Lindgren-LD
  51. Alexander Suzdalev-W
  52. Liam Ohgren-W
  53. Marco Kasper-C
  54. Rastislav Elias-G
  55. Raul Yakupov-W
  57. Topi Ronni-C
  59. Tyler Duke-LD
  60. Tomas Hamara-LD
  61. Noah Greuter-W
  62. Kasper Kulonummi-RD
  63. Filip Bystedt-C
  64. Artyom Duda-LD

I would say QMJHL prospects Markus Vidicek, Jordan Dumais and Samuel Savoie should be in that top-64 right now, and Verreault could be higher despite his size

pgfan66

Jun 26, 2019
Finally put together my first 2022 ranking as well. I've tried to watch every player at least twice (I know that isn't nearly enough, but this was just a fun exercise) and for the most part I was able to. I'm sure this list will look very different around this time next year but it's a good starting point for me. Looking forward to reading everyone's thoughts!

1. Shane Wright - C
  2. Brad Lambert - C
  3. Matthew Savoie - C
  4. Rutger McGroarty - C
  5. David Jiricek - RD
  6. Seamus Casey - RD
  7. Ivan Miroshnichenko - RW
  8. Noah Ostlund - C
  9. Jack Hughes - C
  10. Frank Nazar - C
  11. Ryan Chesley - RD
  12. Simon Nemec - RD
  13. Elias Salomonsson - RD
  14. Isaac Howard - LW
  15. Tristan Luneau - RD
  16. Jack Devine - RW
  17. Conor Geekie - C
  18. Maddox Fleming - RW
  19. Juraj Slafkovsky - LW
  20. Filip Mesar - RW
  21. Danila Yurov - LW
  22. Joakim Kemell - C
  23. Logan Cooley - C
  24. Cruz Lucius - RW
  25. Antonin Verreault - LW
  26. Nathan Gaucher - C
  27. Markus Vidicek - C
  28. Jimmy Snuggerud - C
  29. Mattias Havelid - RD
  30. Tomas Hamara - LD
  31. Marco Kasper - C
  32. Julian Lutz - LW

puckfan

Nov 26, 2020
Finally put together my first 2022 ranking as well. I've tried to watch every player at least twice (I know that isn't nearly enough, but this was just a fun exercise) and for the most part I was able to. I'm sure this list will look very different around this time next year but it's a good starting point for me. Looking forward to reading everyone's thoughts!

1. Shane Wright - C
  2. Brad Lambert - C
  3. Matthew Savoie - C
  4. Rutger McGroarty - C
  5. David Jiricek - RD
  6. Seamus Casey - RD
  8. Noah Ostlund - C
  9. Jack Hughes - C
  10. Frank Nazar - C
  11. Ryan Chesley - RD
  12. Simon Nemec - RD
  14. Isaac Howard - LW
  15. Tristan Luneau - RD
  16. Jack Devine - RW
  17. Conor Geekie - C
  18. Maddox Fleming - RW
  20. Filip Mesar - RW
  21. Danila Yurov - LW
  22. Joakim Kemell - C
  23. Logan Cooley - C
  24. Cruz Lucius - RW
  26. Nathan Gaucher - C
  27. Markus Vidicek - C
  28. Jimmy Snuggerud - C
  29. Mattias Havelid - RD
  30. Tomas Hamara - LD
  31. Marco Kasper - C
  32. Julian Lutz - LW

I think Joakim Kemell is too low in your list . Definitely Top15 player for me.

Tube Skates

May 12, 2016

1. Shane Wright - C
  2. Brad Lambert - C
  3. Matthew Savoie - C
  4. Rutger McGroarty - C
  5. David Jiricek - RD
  6. Seamus Casey - RD
  8. Noah Ostlund - C
  9. Jack Hughes - C
  10. Frank Nazar - C
  11. Ryan Chesley - RD
  12. Simon Nemec - RD
  14. Isaac Howard - LW
  15. Tristan Luneau - RD
  16. Jack Devine - RW
  17. Conor Geekie - C
  18. Maddox Fleming - RW
  20. Filip Mesar - RW
  21. Danila Yurov - LW
  22. Joakim Kemell - C
  23. Logan Cooley - C
  24. Cruz Lucius - RW
  26. Nathan Gaucher - C
  27. Markus Vidicek - C
  28. Jimmy Snuggerud - C
  29. Mattias Havelid - RD
  30. Tomas Hamara - LD
  31. Marco Kasper - C
  32. Julian Lutz - LW
Thanks for the list. Lots of good names there. Just curious if you watched Danila Yurov in KHL or MHL games

Ovechkin962

Aug 25, 2010
Here is my preliminary list for 2022, A LOT could change.

1. Shane Wright - C - Kingston (OHL)
2. Brad Lambert - C - JYP (Liiga)
3. Matthew Savoie - C - Dubuque (USHL)
4. Danila Yurov - LW - Magnitogorsk (KHL)
5. David Jiricek - D - Plzen (Czech Republic)
6. Ryan Chesley - D - USNTDP
7. Tristan Luneau - D - Gatineau (QMJHL)
8. Rutger McGroarty - C - USNTDP
9. Simon Nemec - D - Nitra (Slovakia)
10. Elias Salomonsson - D - Skelleftea (SHL)
11. Seamus Casey - D - USNTDP
12. Ivan Miroshnichenko - LW - Omsk (MHL)
13. Conor Geekie - C - Winnipeg (WHL)
14. Jack Hughes - C - USNTDP
15. Julian Lutz - LW - Salzburg (AlspHL)
16. Juraj Slafkovsky - LW - Turku (U20 SM-sarja)
17. Ryan Greene - C - Green Bay (USHL)
18. Nathan Gaucher - C - Québec (QMJHL)
19. Logan Cooley - C - USNTDP
20. Ludwig Persson - C - Frolunda (SHL)
21. Noah Ostlund - C - Djurgardens (J20 Nationell)
22. Tomas Hamara - LD - Tampere (U20 SM-sarja)
23. Jordan Gustafson - C - Seattle (WHL)
24. Isaac Howard - LW - USNTDP
25. Joakim Kemell - RW - JYP (U20 SM-sarja)
26. Pano Fimis - C - Niagara (OHL)
27. Maddox Fleming - C - USNTDP
28. Marco Kasper - C - Rogle (SHL)
29. Mattias Havelid - D - Linkoping (J20 Nationell)
30. Frank Nazar - RW - USNTDP
31. Danny Zhilkin - C - Guelph (OHL)
32. Lian Bichsel - D - Biel-Bienne (Switzerland)

pgfan66

Jun 26, 2019
I think Joakim Kemell is too low in your list . Definitely Top15 player for me.

Thanks for the list. Lots of good names there. Just curious if you watched Danila Yurov in KHL or MHL games

I could see both Kemell and Yurov going higher than I have them. I think I’m a bit USNTDP-biased because I’ve seen them more than some of the Euros. Excited to see these guys more in their draft season though.
As to the second question, I saw 2 of Yurov’s MHL games.

Reactions: Tube Skates

pgfan66

Jun 26, 2019

I like that you have Lian Bichsel in there. He’s close for me too. Looks very exciting.

10robinho10

Dec 20, 2020

Slovak F Filip Mesar is a true 1st round contender. He has been made great progress during this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad