Prospect Info: 2022-2023 Coyotes Prospect General Discussion and Stats Weekly Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
To your point, Lipkin and Jenik play wing that I know of, who else was out of position? The Coyotes need to add some C and RD prospects next draft.
We need C's, for the last I don't know how many years. Had a chance to get a pretty good one, I think, at the draft. You do build from the back end, and right now we have our goalies, need more D, but it would look better if Valimaki and Soderstrom take another step, same with Moser, but it is still a weakness. We have winger depth but no great C. We have wingers that may be ready to challenger for a spot, but shit for C's.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
I hope Cooley shows up.

He could if he has the dough and the will.

NCAA requires collegiate players at development camps to pay their own way (including transportation costs, hotel, and food) for all but the first 48 hours at camp.

The "48-hour rule" partial exemption is only for first-time attendees. Cooley attended last year.

Returning attendees must pay their own way for the entire duration of their stay, which technically includes even food.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
He could if he has the dough and the will.

NCAA requires collegiate players at development camps to pay their own way (including transportation costs, hotel, and food) for all but the first 48 hours at camp.

The "48-hour rule" partial exemption is only for first-time attendees. Cooley attended last year.

Returning attendees must pay their own way for the entire duration of their stay, which technically includes even food.
Oh I never knew he attended last year.. I thought he never did

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Replaying Draft on Sirius if u want to hear different commentator reactions to our selections. Just started.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Is Fedotov under contract in the KHL? If so, why is he able to attend development camp but Simashev and But are not going to be there?
I don’t understand this either. The other one that throws me through a loop is in Philly. NHL teams are not allowed to sign KHL players under contract, like Michkov. But KHL clubs can sign Philly goaltender Ivan Fedotov who is still under contract to the Flyers?

Reactions: Kaizen

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I don’t understand this either. The other one that throws me through a loop is in Philly. NHL teams are not allowed to sign KHL players under contract, like Michkov. But KHL clubs can sign Philly goaltender Ivan Fedotov who is still under contract to the Flyers?
Wasn’t that related to dodging military service?

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Wasn’t that related to dodging military service?
His NHL contract is still active though. It either “slid” or was tolled. Either way it’s still active. After he was forced to serve his military service, which is now recently over, he signed a 2 year deal in the KHL.

Freddy Sjostrom

Jun 24, 2018
Sucks to not have Simashev, But, Duda, and Moroz participate. Maybe some are there and just doing off ice stuff.

Some interesting invitees including Quinn Hutson from BU, doesn’t BA’s son go there? Also, Michael Hagens from the great Chicago Steel program.

Last edited:

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
I want the Russians!
Me too! I'm on the fence about going to the prospect camp tomorrow. I've live in AZ for almost 19 years and only missed three or four camps. Not sure if there is enough there to bother going tomorrow. Lamoureux, Szuber, Mattika and Geekie are probably enough to get me to make the drive, but if Simashev and But were there, I wouldn't miss it. I see Cooley's name on the list but I guess that's just the list of invites.

Freddy Sjostrom

Jun 24, 2018
Ilya and Danil potentially traded. Powerhouse SKA is not the best place for Ilya, hopefully they will loan him out. The Sports Express article states “Earlier, "SE" reported that the club from Nizhny Novgorod will also receive the rights to defender Yegor Zamula and striker Daniil Savunov.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1