Prospect Info: 2022-2023 Coyotes Prospect General Discussion and Stats Weekly Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
CoyotesProspects.png

Last edited:

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Nice to get things underway...Russians & Liiga have started. Fedotov has 0pts in 5 KHL games, but he's getting almost no time at all (less than 6mins per game), so not expecting much until he gets over the 10min mark.

Reactions: Sm00chy

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Excellent. Just to be that annoying Norwegain, now that the Yotes has a Norwegian as a prospect ;).

Emil Martinsen Lilleberg plays with "Lilleberg" on his jersey. If you drop one of his names, I recommend dropping Martinsen.

Unless you know he has changed this as a Yotes- prospect.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Updated, Fedotov still getting almost no time up in the KHL and having only played 1 game in the lower league. Does Tocchet coach over there? Either send the kid down to play more games or give him 12+ mins a night.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Nice to see Doan start off strong w/5 apples in 2 games against Umass-Lowell

Also nice to see Manix Landry start off with 2pts in his first game and Michael Callahan as well, which should be his last year before he signs hopefully.

DOTS13

Werewolf of London
Dec 4, 2019
The Desert
Landry named “C” this year on a good Gatineau team. Played about 2 mins straight in OT and lost his stick+sock along the way haha - lost on his shot in SO.

upload_2021-10-9_15-49-40.png

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Doan off to a great start at ASU 7pts in 4 games and getting his 1st goal of the season this past weekend against Denver U. Got quite a few guys with really good results so far; Ilya Fedotov, Manix Landry, Valentin Nussbaumer and Michael Callahan is having a great start for Providence. My problem with Callahan is the fact he's a Senior, which means if he doesn't sign then he'll be a free agent this summer.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Carson Bantle, who entered the transfer portal to become a Wisconsin Badger, is closer to returning from his shoulder injury and hopefully starting the season:

“Forward Carson Bantle, who missed last week’s games with a shoulder injury, joined the team for practice Tuesday in a no-contact jersey but didn’t participate Wednesday.”

Reactions: BigJCaRoach

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Guenther 3 points so far tonight. I believe Anson Thornton got his second start as well with the Sting.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Aku Raty got moved onto the top line of his team. Scored the opening goal and then was the 1st and 4th shooter in the penalty shootout at the end, scoring both. Hopefully this gets him off 4th line duties.

Reactions: lanky and MIGs Dog

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Anyway, Doan keeps getting points every game, he's only averaging slightly more than 1 sog per game, but when he shoots it, he's ripping it. Farinacci finally got to start his year as the Ivey league starts late October and got 3pts in 2 games, poor man's Stepan comparison.

Last edited:
Reactions: lanky

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
I was soooo frustrated with the Doan pick when it happened. I am soooo much more trusting in our scouting staff now than I was that day. Those guys are earning their pay and I know nothing.

Fedotov and Moser are doing well too.

Reactions: Grimes

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I was soooo frustrated with the Doan pick when it happened. I am soooo much more trusting in our scouting staff now than I was that day. Those guys are earning their pay and I know nothing.

He wasn't a reach at all, even at the time. Rankings really break down after pick 20 or so and mean almost nothing.

Reactions: Jakey53
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad