Prospect Info: 2022-2023 Coyotes Prospect General Discussion and Stats Weekly Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Ilya and Danil potentially traded. Powerhouse SKA is not the best place for Ilya, hopefully they will loan him out. The Sports Express article states “Earlier, "SE" reported that the club from Nizhny Novgorod will also receive the rights to defender Yegor Zamula and striker Daniil Savunov.”

Fedotov is at rookie camp. He should just stay.

Freddy Sjostrom

Jun 24, 2018
What SKA wants, SKA gets. They got the whole family. Edit- someone tell Craig to change his Torpedo hat to SKA or better yet Loko :laugh:

Last edited:

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX

12 year old brother will also move to the SKA system so this was probably a complicated situation. Players with significant attachments in Russia are not going to give up significantly more tax free money to come play in Tucson.

wbwing

Aug 28, 2014
Darn. Can't hit them all out of the park, but hard not to think if we had drafted Knies in that spot instead of Fedotov, that might have been the best draft in the history of the team. If Guenther and Doan become meaningful players, it might still be one of the best with Moser already being a key player.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse

12 year old brother will also move to the SKA system so this was probably a complicated situation. Players with significant attachments in Russia are not going to give up significantly more tax free money to come play in Tucson.
I hope this is a lesson that no matter how much we love our Russian scout there are still factors out of our control.

Hope it eventually works out for Fedotov but I don't love this turn in development

IronFinn

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2022
Scottsdale
I hope this is a lesson that no matter how much we love our Russian scout there are still factors out of our control.

Hope it eventually works out for Fedotov but I don't love this turn in development
He is in town right now at the development camp … right?

Freddy Sjostrom

Jun 24, 2018
We're top 10 without Maccelli & Guenther, if Guenther is included, we've got to be top #5 IMHO
IMG_5920.png

13. Arizona Coyotes

Top 5 Skater Prospects: Cooley, Guenther, Maccelli, Geekie and Simashev

A good prospect pool with lots of good pieces but their 6 and 12 picks in 2023 could be considered reaches.

Reactions: Jakey53

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Geekie over Simashev and But is interesting.
He doesn't really scout, he just goes off the numbers in his models. Those models are always going to favor guys who played in CHL or USHL. It's one metric but I wouldn't read much into it.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
I have a hard time putting us higher than 6 tbh. If Simashev can rise to a Sanderson/Drysdale level prospect and But in the same range as Guenther/Leonard/Cutter then I will have more confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $2,300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA