Prospect Info: 2022-2023 Coyotes Prospect General Discussion and Stats Weekly Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaizen

Sep 30, 2004
Prince George B.C.
I know nothing about Wenatchee but that sure seems to be a small city/county to support a team. The Ice ownership had painted themselves into a corner so time will tell whether it will work in WW.

Reactions: Mosby

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
I know nothing about Wenatchee but that sure seems to be a small city/county to support a team. The Ice ownership had painted themselves into a corner so time will tell whether it will work in WW.

I'm shocked too. I feel like I have a half decent grasp on the Seattle metro area and this one is not on my radar at all which makes me think it's Eastern Washington without looking it up.

Kaizen

Sep 30, 2004
Prince George B.C.
I'm shocked too. I feel like I have a half decent grasp on the Seattle metro area and this one is not on my radar at all which makes me think it's Eastern Washington without looking it up.
Roughly halfway between Seattle and Spokane. Simplifies roadtrips through Washington state.

Reactions: Heldig

Freddy Sjostrom

Jun 24, 2018
Anyone want to give your pre-draft top 5 or 10 prospects? It will be interesting to see where the new draftees slot in after. Thanks

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
1. Cooley
2. Guenther
3. Geekie
4. Söderström
5. Duda
6. Lamoreax
7. Jenik
8. Szuber
9. Matikka
10. Doan
I left Soderstom off and kept Guenther on because I considered one graduated and the other not.
If we go by NHL rookie qualifications then they're both graduated.

slv

Sep 19, 2012
astral
1. Cooley
2 . Guenther
3 . Geekie
4. Lamoureux
5. Szuber
6. Lipkin
7. Doan
8. Matikka
9. Raty
10. Langlois
11. Bantle
12. Duda
13. Fedotov

Prarievarg

On the hype lokomotiv
Oct 27, 2016
Stockholm / Linköping
I left Soderstom off and kept Guenther on because I considered one graduated and the other not.
If we go by NHL rookie qualifications then they're both graduated.
Yeah I saw Guenther and Koly included, and personally I still view Soda as a prospect. If they're all graduated my next two would be Fedotov and Räty

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Need to know if I need to remove any of the kids on this list for next years 2023-2024 Season Stats
Logan Cooley
Dylan Guenther
Michael Carcone
Conor Geekie
Sam Lipkin
Josh Doan
Miko Matikka
Filip Barklund
Artem Duda
Jeremy Langlois
Aku Raty
Jan Jenik
Liam Kirk
Danil Savunov
Manix Landry
Maveric Lamoureux
Michael Kesselring
Victor Soderstrom
Carson Bantle
Adam Zlnka
Alexander Daryin
Nathan Smith
Matthew Morden
Ben McCartney
Ilya Fedotov
Julian Lutz
Vladislav Kolyachonok
Maksymilian Szuber
Cam Crotty
Cal Thomas
Dimtri Simashev
Daniil But
Jonathan Castagna
Noel Nordh
Tanner Ludtke
Vadim Moroz
Terrell Goldsmith
Justin Kipkie
Samu Bau

Freddy Sjostrom

Jun 24, 2018
He seems to have got several positions incorrect. But it looks like a good midway point of a rebuild. But we’ve got a ways to go I think. Macklin Celebrini would help. Hopefully we move up 9 spots in the lottery to get him.
To your point, Lipkin and Jenik play wing that I know of, who else was out of position? The Coyotes need to add some C and RD prospects next draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad