OT - NO POLITICS 2021 - Spring Fever Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
this weekend was the worst i have ever been from pollen. i made the mistake of mowing the lawn after work friday and never recovered.
my voice was gone. sneezed 5k times. nose and eyes leaking like s faucet. brutal.
I am finally getting my prescription nasal spray today so I am hoping that along with nasal rinse and zyrtec will help.

I thought last year was bad but this year takes the cake

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
this weekend was the worst i have ever been from pollen. i made the mistake of mowing the lawn after work friday and never recovered.
my voice was gone. sneezed 5k times. nose and eyes leaking like s faucet. brutal.

I’m still having issues after mowing my lawn friday

just absolutely brutal pollen

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

HHHH

Feb 15, 2010
I have started mowing the lawn with a mask on...my allergies have been AWFUL this spring

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
I really need it to rain. This pollen is out of control.

I got my car washed last week and it was covered in green shit a day later.

It's so thick here that you can't just hose it off. You have to scrub it off.

I need to put my head in an old spaceman fishbowl helmet and fill it with water while I wear a scuba mask and snorkel with a super filter on end.
Only hope I have in this pollen level.

Reactions: Alicat

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
I have started mowing the lawn with a mask on...my allergies have been AWFUL this spring

Last year I lived with a mask on for Covid.

This year I live with a mask on for the pollen.

My habits have literally not changed one bit in a year. ::sigh::

I hope summer is better....

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
It's so thick here that you can't just hose it off. You have to scrub it off.

I need to put my head in an old spaceman fishbowl helmet and fill it with water while I wear a scuba mask and snorkel with a super filter on end.
Only hope I have in this pollen level.
I feel you.

Today was the first day I noticed that I was wheezing more. Not too bad thankfully but enough that if I cough, I sound like a baby sea lion.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
I feel you.

Today was the first day I noticed that I was wheezing more. Not too bad thankfully but enough that if I cough, I sound like a baby sea lion.
today Im nowhere near as bad as Saturday and Sunday. I couldnt even get hyped up for the Bruins game Saturday it was that bad.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Two random thoughts as I muddle through my workday...

1. Raspberry Tootsie Pops are by far my favorite flavor in the group.

2. I think “Presence” is my favorite Led Zeppelin album. I like all of Led Zeppelin’s hits as much as anyone, but I think a great many of their lesser known songs are vastly underrated.

Reactions: Agent86

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Two random thoughts as I muddle through my workday...

1. Raspberry Tootsie Pops are by far my favorite flavor in the group.

2. I think “Presence” is my favorite Led Zeppelin album. I like all of Led Zeppelin’s hits as much as anyone, but I think a great many of their lesser known songs are vastly underrated.

Agreed!!

"Nobody's Fault But Mine" and "Achilles Last Stand" are two of Zeppelin's most underrated songs.

Note to radio stations: More of this, and less "Whole lotta Love".......

Agent86

Jun 20, 2010
Missed it by That Much
Agreed!!

"Nobody's Fault But Mine" and "Achilles Last Stand" are two of Zeppelin's most underrated songs.

Note to radio stations: More of this, and less "Whole lotta Love".......
Absolutely, so are Ten Years Gone, Night Flight and Down by the Seaside off of Physical Graffiti

And while we are at it with albums released in '75, more Danger Bird by the Grandfather of Grunge as well!

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
That’s pretty funny. But I also hope she’ll be okay.

bad Endometriosis flare up

weak cant even sit near her
93C7AC9B-0CB4-4A78-B00C-32C56418EF28.jpeg

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Cyst on my girls ovaries. :(

This place sucks. They forgot about my girl, I had to be a male karen. They forgot one their other patience were out back and there is an older woman here crying and no one has come to offer any meds.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Cyst on my girls ovaries. :(

This place sucks. They forgot about my girl, I had to be a male karen. They forgot one their other patience were out back and there is an older woman here crying and no one has come to offer any meds.
If you can, you need to go to a different hospital and also file a report on the hospital because you don't just forget about a patient.

Ask for patient advocate. They can help you navigate the process.

Reactions: rfournier103
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad