OT - NO POLITICS 2021 - Spring Fever Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Our resident cookie monster will love these. The cicada special.

cicada-cookies-620.jpg
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEW

jmX3OZ8OZAgzKQXP9r.gif

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Baker says Mass. will lift pandemic related restrictions on business effective on May 29 - The Boston Globe

Gov. Charlie Baker updating state's COVID-19 reopening plans

In a stunning move Monday, Governor Charlie Baker said Massachusetts will lift all pandemic-related restrictions on businesses on Memorial Day weekend, moving up the full reopening date by two months in the most telling sign yet that the state’s easing its way back to normalcy after more than a year of death, sickness, and punishing lockdowns.
Baker announced the change at a press briefing, which follows the CDC’s easing last week of indoor mask guidance for fully vaccinated people. Baker’s office also confirmed the news in a statement.
The statement said “the Baker-Polito Administration announced that the Commonwealth is on track to meet the goal of vaccinating 4.1 million residents by the first week of June and all remaining COVID-19 restrictions will be lifted effective May 29.”

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
In general I agree, but their grossness is greatly increased if I have to deal with it in my house. Pictures don't bother me as much. Usually. :laugh:
Yea if they are in my house, they aren't going to survive. I don't do bugs period.

It really depends on the photos. The one on the cookies, yea that's a no go.

The other one doesn't bother me. It is actually kind of cute

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Since there was some discussion of horses earlier today....

I've always loved the Clydesdales. They are beautiful.

I'll never understand how one guy can work all those reins and get them to move so precisely. And without falling off the wagon lol

Feel bad for the guys in the 4-wheeler behind the wagon, that I assume are assigned to poop cleanup duty. :confused:

Wonderful horses. Great mix of power, grace and good temperaments.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Fiance has endometriosis which sucks. When its bad shes in pain. She told me they suggested a surgery I told her do whatevers best for her and her health. She said if she has the surgery we wont be able to have a kid. Shes gonna be 37 and imma be 36. Dont know what shes waiting for.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
At costcos u can now not wear masks. Employees dont have to wear them if we provide vaccination proof. We dont screen customers so idk about all this. Just double take at people with no masks.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
I really need it to rain. This pollen is out of control.

I got my car washed last week and it was covered in green shit a day later.
this weekend was the worst i have ever been from pollen. i made the mistake of mowing the lawn after work friday and never recovered.
my voice was gone. sneezed 5k times. nose and eyes leaking like s faucet. brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad