GDT: 2021 MLB Season Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Jharel Cotton,

now that is a name that I haven't heard in a while.
had no idea he was on the rangers

i remember he looked very solid in his handful of starts after coming over to the A's in '16. struggled the next season, and then had his career derailed by elbow and hamstring issues

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
had no idea he was on the rangers

i remember he looked very solid in his handful of starts after coming over to the A's in '16. struggled the next season, and then had his career derailed by elbow and hamstring issues

I honestly don't remember anything about where he went haha.

Also, can we get a belated CLOWN POUNDING in Arlington?! Is 12-4 enough?

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
I honestly don't remember anything about where he went haha.

Also, can we get a belated CLOWN POUNDING in Arlington?! Is 12-4 enough?

Nah, it has to be at least a double digit gap.

Crazy game in Milwaukee. Garcia gift wrapped the tying run in the 9th with horrible tracking in the outfield. The Giants took a 5-2 lead in the 10th, the Brewers come back to tie it!

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
This Giants Brewers series has been awesome.

Bryant looking great. Belt back with Longoria on the way. Don't know if the starting pitching will hold but it's been a fun ride.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Zack Wheeler gonna f*** around and win a cy young

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
They must have made some real changes in mlb replay because they’re actually starting to overturn obvious calls in the A’s favor.
that last play shouldn't have even gone to replay. harrison was safe by a mile and the HP ump still got the call wrong

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Had to do a double take when I saw White Sox-Cubs would be televised on ABC tonight. Apparently first regular season broadcast in 25+ years.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
A fan at Coors was calling Brinson the N-word and unfortunately there wasn’t that Padres fan to knock him out.

Reactions: Quid Pro Clowe

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
A fan at Coors was calling Brinson the N-word and unfortunately there wasn’t that Padres fan to knock him out.
That’s just sad. Colorado being ruined has been a long gradual process but now racists are moving there in droves from more “progressive” states for more affordable housing. They’re not sending their best as the least intelligent president would say.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Why are the Cubs on national TV right now? Everyone knew a sell off was coming weeks ago.

5-0 White Sox already.
You serious, Clark? A NIGHT game at Wrigley vs crosstown rival that’s actually elite and no one had any idea how much they’d sell off when it was scheduled.

literally no one knew they’d sell off as much as they did. Anyone saying otherwise is just lying

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
That’s just sad. Colorado being ruined has been a long gradual process but now racists are moving there in droves from more “progressive” states for more affordable housing. They’re not sending their best as the least intelligent president would say.

And it STILL wouldn’t surprise me that there are some people on this board that would find a way to downplay this incident. “Just another drunk idiot. So what? This generation is so sensitive!”

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
According to ESPN, TLR is the sole reason why White Sox are having a good season.

He isn't sole reason but he certainly deserves credit for teams performance

Alot of his critics refuse to acknowledge how well he has managed a team missing its two best players most of season , losing its starting 2B and having a bullpen that has struggled most of year

Reactions: BSHH

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
He isn't sole reason but he certainly deserves credit for teams performance

Alot of his critics refuse to acknowledge how well he has managed a team missing its two best players most of season , losing its starting 2B and having a bullpen that has struggled most of year
That 2nd baseman did become Kimbrell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad