GDT: 2021 MLB Season Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thucydides

Dec 24, 2009
I thought two weeks ago the Giants would cool down but they keep winning and winning , sweeping an unreal Dodgers team.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Rockies would make the playoffs if they play all their games at Coors

and win like 30 games if they play all their games on the road

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Tatis Jr, Vladdy Jr, and Acuna Jr. lead the league in home runs.

Name your kids after yourself, watch them hit dingers in the show.

Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY
Frightening moment in the minors tonight. Durham (TB AAA) pitcher Tyler Zombro was hit in the head by a line drive and went into convulsions on the mound after going down. He was transported to hospital where he’s thankfully in stable condition:

Prayers up for a speedy recovery.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Frightening moment in the minors tonight. Durham (TB AAA) pitcher Tyler Zombro was hit in the head by a line drive and went into convulsions on the mound after going down. He was transported to hospital where he’s thankfully in stable condition:

Prayers up for a speedy recovery.

That is always really scary, hope he recovers quickly.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Travis Jankowski, pinch runner for Rhys Hoskins, bottom 9 no outs, down 2-1, Realmuto up, guy is picked off taking a lead from second, as he was tagged out by the catcher.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Tagged out by the catcher.

After thinking about it I thought "Oh it must have been a rundown with a bunch of throws back and forth, that makes sense", then I just saw it on MLB Network and he really just got chased down by the catcher coming from behind the plate to tag him between 2nd and 3rd, not quite Will Craig level stupidity, but that was pretty bad

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
After thinking about it I thought "Oh it must have been a rundown with a bunch of throws back and forth, that makes sense", then I just saw it on MLB Network and he really just got chased down by the catcher coming from behind the plate to tag him between 2nd and 3rd, not quite Will Craig level stupidity, but that was pretty bad
It was pretty hilarious too but gotta hand it to Avila because I don’t think that one comes up in spring training.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
some well known names playing for team USA in the olympic qualifiers

matt kemp, logan forsythe, todd frazier, david robertson, edwin jackson, jon jay

mike scioscia is manager

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Couple other notable names on that roster too: Matt Weiters, Homer Bailey, Matthew Liberatore (top 50 prospect)

Interesting squad. Have to imagine that's going to be better than what a lot of countries bring

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
the Marlins just coughed up a 3 run lead over the Pirates in ugly fashion, Pirates score 4 runs on 2 hits, 2 walks, a hbp, and an dropped toss from Aguilar to the pitcher covering 1st. Little league play still following the Pirates

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Just end the season Yankees. NO one on the team gives a f***. ANd no one will be held accountable for this garbage.

f*** this team. f***ing losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad