There better be a brawl in every game in this Dodgers/Astros series

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Cease with a gem tonight (11K's)

And Royals have now walked four straight Sox batters in 7th

4-1 Sox as Zavala walk brings home a run

Anderson bloop single makes it 5-1 White Sox and still no outs and bases remain loaded

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
A's have had RISP with less than 2 outs every single inning and haven't been able to score a single run. 0-10 with RISP

absolutely pathetic

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
I have to hand it to Dodger Fans. I don't think I've ever heard this much anger in booing your opponent in any sport.
I'm surprised Astros fans would go to the game. Some tweeted jokes that they're going to get murdered and then responded to a comment saying cops(maybe security guards) told them they were brave and basically warned them to watch out. Even if I didn't cheer loudly and was respectful, I would be nervous as hell. Especially once fans gets drunk. Heck even leaving the stadium, I would be nervous.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I'm surprised Astros fans would go to the game. Some tweeted jokes that they're going to get murdered and then responded to a comment saying cops(maybe security guards) told them they were brave and basically warned them to watch out. Even if I didn't cheer loudly and was respectful, I would be nervous as hell. Especially once fans gets drunk. Heck even leaving the stadium, I would be nervous.

I actually enjoy Dodger Stadium, but I wouldn't go to a rivalry game against the Giants. I think I would fear for my safety because of the drunk fans. I'm not saying all fans are like this, but the rowdy fans can get violent, especially after the incident involving that Bryan Stow years ago. I also remember going to Raider games when they were in oakland and every single game I went to, which was like 3 games, I saw someone getting arrested and taken by the cops.

Reactions: punk_o_holic

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
I actually enjoy Dodger Stadium, but I wouldn't go to a rivalry game against the Giants. I think I would fear for my safety because of the drunk fans. I'm not saying all fans are like this, but the rowdy fans can get violent, especially after the incident involving that Bryan Stow years ago. I also remember going to Raider games when they were in oakland and every single game I went to, which was like 3 games, I saw someone getting arrested and taken by the cops.
Well looks like they don't care who you cheer for. There's some video of Dodgers fans fighting each other tonight. Even the security guard was throwing punches.

summer tooth

Aug 10, 2020
At least 4 trash cans were thrown onto the field at Dodger Stadium, and throughout the first 6 innings, the Stros had to repeatedly endure "Cheater!" and "Astros suck!" chants. However, after a 2-run Yordan Alvarez bomb in the 7th made the score 3-0, an eerie silence fell upon the stadium. In fact, Dodger "fans" were spotted exiting the game as early as the 8th inning. In the end, the Dongers made some nice plays on defense, but were completely shut down offensively, recording only 5 hits. Although some might say that $300 million and 4 thrown trash cans just to get shut out is pretty embarrassing, the good news for the Dodgers is that there's always tomorrow.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I hope the word "Dongers" in your post was intentional and not a result of your most used terms autocorrecting on your phone.

Reactions: SoupNazi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->