2021 Hot Seat/NCAA Coaching Carousel

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Another team going down this Patriots road? OK...

giphy.gif

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
There’s nothing wrong with interviewing McDaniels. Sometimes you get information. Doesn’t mean you hire him

Reactions: Voight

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
There’s nothing wrong with interviewing McDaniels. Sometimes you get information. Doesn’t mean you hire him
You gain a high level overview of what they think of your current roster. Which is always good info to glean.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
With the raiders and the trouble that Ruggs, Arnette, and Hobbs I can see the Raiders wanting to make sure they have someone who will run a tight ship. But in the end, not sure that’s ultimately going to result in guys following the rules. More about drafting the right people and understanding the market and which guys can handle it. Never know what people will do once they get money.

guinness

Not Ingrid for now
Mar 11, 2002
Missoula, Montana
www.missoulian.com
With the raiders and the trouble that Ruggs, Arnette, and Hobbs I can see the Raiders wanting to make sure they have someone who will run a tight ship. But in the end, not sure that’s ultimately going to result in guys following the rules. More about drafting the right people and understanding the market and which guys can handle it. Never know what people will do once they get money.

Maybe teams should hire life coaches or something.

And agreed, not that age = being an adult, as I also think it's a big ask to give hundreds of thousands, or potentially millions to 20 somethings, and saying "you got this", but at the same time, I'm guessing that when fires have popped up, smoke signals were seen previously.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Miami is more appealing job the Minny IMO

Some key players on D are getting up there in age and the team needs infusion of talent on that side of ball. That won't happen overnight

So, while Vikes offense is appealing the overall team situation is not. In Miami they have some good youth on both sides of ball and assets to continue to build up organization going forward

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad