2021 Hot Seat/NCAA Coaching Carousel

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Gus is heading to the Colts, per reports.
Saw that a little while ago. Seattle expected to promoted Cliff Hurt their DL coach to DC. They hired Dontelli, former broncos DC to be assistant defence coach.

Figured Seattle would have ask to talk to Bradley once the McDaniels hire was made official.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Rumor has it the Broncos are hiring Ejiro Evero, Rams Secondary coach as DC. Worked under former Broncos DC and Coach Wade Phillips and was endorsed by former Broncos Chain Snatcher Aqib Talib.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Feels like a stale move, for Seattle to hire from within. Can't have anyone doing their own thing while running Pete's defense!

I do like adding Donatell to the staff, and they are still looking to hire Sean Desai as well. Getting that Bears band back together.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Feels like a stale move, for Seattle to hire from within. Can't have anyone doing their own thing while running Pete's defense!

I do like adding Donatell to the staff, and they are still looking to hire Sean Desai as well. Getting that Bears band back together.
Does seem stale. For Defence, Pete has promoted from within for over the pst decade. Only on Offence does he ever go outside. Bradley, Quinn, Richard, Norton, Hurt if true all internal people.

for Bradley, Colts have better talent on D to work with than Seattle.

For Graham, it’s a lateral move but I’m sure all coordinators and position coaches are looking around at the best fit when there is a coaching change. New HC comes in will want their people at key positions. Knew that when McDaniels was hired that Olsen and Bradley the 2 coordinators were not going to be around.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
No one wants the job
You're a team run by a terrible owner who put the whole thing in the hands of a motivational preacher who clearly sucks at his job. You have no QB. You're light on depth because they recently spent three of four seasons trading away high picks. On top of all of that, I'm going to go ahead and guess they're offering bottom of the barrel coaching salaries.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Im surprised Lovie would take it. He still has a pretty good reputation in the league and I'm not sure that's worth torpedoing over working for the f***ing Texans.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Im surprised Lovie would take it. He still has a pretty good reputation in the league and I'm not sure that's worth torpedoing over working for the f***ing Texans.

He wanted to be HC of an NFL team again and there are no guarantees another chance would ever come

He is 63 years old so this is likely the last stop for him IMO

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad