distrokid.com

Go NYR!

• Love
Reactions: RangersFan1994

FoxyClean

Gets The Tough Pucks Out
Sep 19, 2016
Brooklyn
Hearing some really concerning news on other sites that I hope is either untrue or not as serious as it sounds. Can’t post specifics here as it’s still unconfirmed but wondering if anyone else has heard the same.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
We were the slight favourite against Carolina, betting odds be damned. We handled them pretty cleanly though, despite having some illness run through the lockerroom.

We are the slight underdog against Florida. But to this point, it really feels like we've only played as hard as we've needed to to win; I still think there's another gear there. Now is the time to hit it.

Reactions: CLW and Jack Hanson

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Hearing some really concerning news on other sites that I hope is either untrue or not as serious as it sounds. Can’t post specifics here as it’s still unconfirmed but wondering if anyone else has heard the same.
What are you on about?

Edit: Saw the rumor on reddit. Hope its not true.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sayba

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
ah it's on reddit. unconfirmed rumor about NYR broadcaster health. hope it's not true.

Reactions: Sayba

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
1716374539078.gif

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
To be the best,... you have to beat the best. So really, what hope does Florida have? LOL!

Let's Go Rangers!

94leetch

Oct 29, 2022
Every fan base accuses the other of arrogance bur reading the main boards, good lord, we have no chance. The Rangers have accomplished nothing and it's not going to be competitive.
Phew.

KOVALEV022473

Feb 24, 2014
Tomkins Cove, NY
We were the slight favourite against Carolina, betting odds be damned. We handled them pretty cleanly though, despite having some illness run through the lockerroom.

We are the slight underdog against Florida. But to this point, it really feels like we've only played as hard as we've needed to to win; I still think there's another gear there. Now is the time to hit it.
We were never the favorite vs Carolina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad