NBA 2020 NBA Playoffs Thread II

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
ratings are down almost 70% from last year lel and their ratings since the restart have totally tanked.
all we heard for months prior to the restart that ratings are gonna be huge because people were locked inside and starved for sports and entertainment.
I wonder oh wonder what it could be o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: John Price

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
ratings are down almost 70% from last year lel and their ratings since the restart have totally tanked.
all we heard for months prior to the restart that ratings are gonna be huge because people were locked inside and starved for sports and entertainment.
I wonder oh wonder what it could be o_O
People don't like the politicizing that goes on in the NBA.

A lot of people think it is aggravating when they tune in to watch sports, and they have professional athletes preaching to them about BLM.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City

A lot of people think it is aggravating when they tune in to watch sports, and they have professional athletes preaching to them about BLM.
Especially when they don't know what they are talking about.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013

this might be a valid argument if ratings hadn't already been down since early in the 19-20 season

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
Pretty easy when any miss at the rim is eliminated when the refs send you to the charity stripe. Wouldn't surprise me to see a report tomorrow that the league is investigating him going into the refs hotel room last night.
Quoting for emphasis after Butler for blocked clean by Davis and still got FTs.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Every minute Nunn plays is a massive win for the Lakers. I can’t believe Spo has left him in for this long.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Smart counter by the Lakers putting Davis on Butler and having him go under screens. It affected Butler and the Heat’s offense. This is where not having Dragic really hurt because no one else can create their own shot.

Sep 19, 2008
It's still true. He played most of 2018-19 before he sat out the remaining games after the Lakers were eliminated.

For the Lakers to go from the shitshow they were in 2018-19, with the awful offseason they had (flirting with Lue, not signing lue, signing Vogel with Kidd as assistant, conjecture about Kidd possibly being coach) to starting off strong in 2019-20 and making everyone forget about the "Rambis bias" in the offseason (yes, I pored over the old Lakers thread like f*** for material), it's incredible

A stunning transformation

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad