NBA 2020-21 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
I've been casually watching the NBA and the jerseys absolutely suck this year. Nobody wears their normal unis anymore. Every game is throwback night. Miami had these awful 80's retro jerseys, Houston keeps wearing the blue H TOWN jerseys, Suns with "The Valley" alternates, just wear your normal f***ing jerseys for f***'s sake. This is not NBA 2k this is a professional basketball league.

Reactions: Gecklund

darko

Feb 16, 2009
he had them kicked out? pretty sure security/refs decide that stuff

or else westbrook would have half the arena tossed out of games

They got to him and he pointed them out to Security. Didn't realise he was that soft.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
lebron should of been ejected also if he actually called her dumb *****. no need for that your a professional ignore them. that saying her married to a 50 year old who has 1b in cash pretty much shows her charactor lol.. Lebron is a **** at times though so i never feel sorry when fans taunt him.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
They got to him and he pointed them out to Security. Didn't realise he was that soft.
because fans should be able to say whatever they want to athletes without consequence, right? always makes me lol when people think that

im gonna take a wild guess and say the husband had heckled him all game and finally said something that crossed the line, lebron responded, and then the wife chimed in

Reactions: Gecklund

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
because fans should be able to say whatever they want to athletes without consequence, right? always makes me lol when people think that

im gonna take a wild guess and say the husband had heckled him all game and finally said something that crossed the line, lebron responded, and then the wife chimed in

getting paid 30-40m a season suck it up and take it like a man... then again we all know lebron isn't a man and has always been whiny af with no balls so not surprised he cried to a ref..

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
getting paid 30-40m a season suck it up and take it like a man... then again we all know lebron isn't a man and has always been whiny af with no balls so not surprised he cried to a ref..
so you'd be fine with someone coming into your workplace and saying awful things about you and your family?

you'd "take it like a man" i assume?

Reactions: PBandJ

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Death, taxes, and De’Aaron Fox owning Ball head to head.

Guy is a joke. Only the Lakers can draft a bust and then flip him for a superstar.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
This woman and her husband are getting destroyed

Here is the happy couple. :eyeroll:

She’s probably a gold digger. So what. I don’t see the need for everyone to trash their relationship (especially him) for her tantrum last night.

Hasn’t Lebrun been with the same girl since high school? I bet that’s atypical and weird to a lot of others.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Death, taxes, and De’Aaron Fox owning Ball head to head.

Guy is a joke. Only the Lakers can draft a bust and then flip him for a superstar.
he's apparently on the block already. wouldn't surprise me if he becomes a journeyman

his game has improved since he left LA (probably because he's not under any pressure anymore,) but i thought he'd take that next step after a solid year last season. hasn't happened

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
so you'd be fine with someone coming into your workplace and saying awful things about you and your family?

you'd "take it like a man" i assume?

they play a "game" that fans pay to see.. far different then a real work environment bro..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille