NBA 2020-21 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Remember when people were saying the Bulls lost the Jimmy Butler trade? Good times.

LaVine is a top ten player in the NBA and Lauri, who pundits compared to Raif Lafrenz (lololol) no seriously....is becoming a stud.

This is why you can't take basketball talk seriously on a hockey forum.

Carry on

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Remember when people were saying the Bulls lost the Jimmy Butler trade? Good times.

LaVine is a top ten player in the NBA and Lauri, who pundits compared to Raif Lafrenz (lololol) no seriously....is becoming a stud.

Carry on
Might have been a win win trade if...Wolves were a competent team.

And you can’t blame that on Nash since they’ve done that for every coach they’ve ever had. Durant is the only one that actually can play defense.
Dawg, what?

What coach did either Harden or Kyrie get fired?

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008

Carry on

So we should take your analysis with a grain of salt because you're here talking basketball on a hockey forum?

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California

Carry on
Well you have proven your point. Lavine is no where near a top 10 player.
Might have been a win win trade if...Wolves were a competent team.

Dawg, what?

What coach did either Harden or Kyrie get fired?
It’s not about what coach they got fired. I don’t know why you brought that up. I’m talking about Kyrie and Harden not playing defense at any point in their career.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
bandwagon.jpg

Reactions: John Price

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto

Carry on
The Sixers and eventually Heat won the Butler trade. Chicago still dumb but Minnesota even dumber. Congratulations for not being as dumb as Minnesota!

LaVine not a top 10 player. He’s a good scorer and possibly a first time all star, but if you think he’s top 10 I’d suggest you watch teams other than the Bulls.

Markkanen is a massive disappointment. Any Bulls fan will say it. Why you lying? He’s a huge liability on defense, he’s soft, and he doesn’t do much other than shoot.

Butler IS a top 10 player and led his squad to the finals last year. Neither Lauri or Zach will ever be the best player on a finals team.

You’re right, it’s tough to talk hoops on a hockey forum with foolishness like the post I’m quoting. Completely delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->