NBA 2020-21 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
that "game" is their job, in case you forgot, bro. that is their work environment

its a game that they paid 30-40million a year for if you are a star... sorry not a work environment to me. if you can't take fans who PAY your salary that maybe had alittle to much to drink yelling at you without resorting to calling a woman a dumb ***** then maybe he should go get a real job.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
its a game that they paid 30-40million a year for if you are a star... sorry not a work environment to me. if you can't take fans who PAY your salary that maybe had alittle to much to drink yelling at you without resorting to calling a woman a dumb ***** then maybe he should go get a real job.

He has a real job.

He employs hundreds of people and pays millions in taxes and creates jobs in many different states.

How you doin?

Reactions: PBandJ

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
nothing wrong with heckling. but if you think fans should be allowed to say whatever they want to athletes without any consequence then lol

the fact that fans pay to watch doesn't change anything. those athletes are still people and i'm sure they don't like some random loser saying awful things about their family, just like you wouldn't

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
he's apparently on the block already. wouldn't surprise me if he becomes a journeyman

his game has improved since he left LA (probably because he's not under any pressure anymore,) but i thought he'd take that next step after a solid year last season. hasn't happened
Can’t lack quickness or shooting anymore and still be an elite pg.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I love it when she says that she will " f*ck you up " to LeBron if he talked smack to her husband again. Proving once again that money does not equal class. :laugh:

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Takes some kind of human garbage to speak or justify those kinds of insults unprovoked to another person, while they're doing their job no less. But hey, she got the attention she wanted. For anyone to defend that is embarrassing.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Plenty of players have been heckled. Only special few take note of it.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Plenty of players have been heckled. Only special few take note of it.
there's a big difference between being heckled and crossing the line by bringing family, personal life into it

you think lebron's never been heckled before?

darko

Feb 16, 2009
there's a big difference between being heckled and crossing the line by bringing family, personal life into it

you think lebron's never been heckled before?

Plenty of times. Reggie Miller was one of the most heckled players ever. He never pointed to Security.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
He has a real job.

He employs hundreds of people and pays millions in taxes and creates jobs in many different states.

How you doin?

good for him he's also a diva and spoiled brat and soft as hell when it comes to fans. go join the Lebronfanboy club somewhere else.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
Plenty of times. Reggie Miller was one of the most heckled players ever. He never pointed to Security.

reggie has ice cold veins nothing phased him and he tried to win a championship the old fashion way.. lebron is a diva and soft as hell.. couldn't win a championship until he stacked his teams.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
reggie has ice cold veins nothing phased him and he tried to win a championship the old fashion way.. lebron is a diva and soft as hell.. couldn't win a championship until he stacked his teams.

Different eras. We live in an era of super teams.

Reactions: hockey20000

darko

Feb 16, 2009
And won't call him a diva but I am surprised at his reaction.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
he said postgame that he doesn't think the fans should've been ejected. and it's not his choice to make either. the refs and security decide when to kick fans out

is there proof that her or husband brought family into it?
no, but based on his reaction i'm going to assume it was more than just heckling. probably something along the lines of that warrior fan a few years ago who called him a "p*ssy ass b*tch" after one of the finals games. you want to say shit like that to someone, go right ahead. but don't play victim when they respond back

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
LeBron making her mad, leading to her getting herself kicked out and then getting the last word in on twitter is brilliant.

That's a GOAT move tbh.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
congratz to Fred one of the hardest working players in last few years he deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad