2020-2021 Laval Rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
So is Brook's D game something to worry about? I like his O zone play. Seems like the D gaffes are something to consider but I really haven't seen enough of him to say. Is it all fixable? We desperately need PMDs

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
I thought Primeau had a mediocre year in the A. Good for him. He and McNiven should cycle in and out being Price's back up. I guess that assumes Seattle takes Allen which i'm not sure they will but I haven't been really thinking in those terms of who we do/don't protect.

Either way both should get some chances in the NHL to see what they can do.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
So is Brook's D game something to worry about? I like his O zone play. Seems like the D gaffes are something to consider but I really haven't seen enough of him to say. Is it all fixable? We desperately need PMDs
Personnally, I would like to see Josh Brook being close to PPG in AHL before a jump in the NHL. I mean, it will be a big year the next one. He will be 22. He needs to puts point on board. If he wants to be considered a futur good PMD in the nhl.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

yes, he'll likely need to be paired with a Edmundson, Chiarot type. He's made good progress but the defensive IQ is questionable for sure. The question is how much can he continue to improve there or not.

I thought Primeau had a mediocre year in the A.

no way, he was top 3 in GAA in the league with goalies with more then 10 starts i believe, would have to look it up but i'm on vacation.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I thought Primeau had a mediocre year in the A. Good for him. He and McNiven should cycle in and out being Price's back up. I guess that assumes Seattle takes Allen which i'm not sure they will but I haven't been really thinking in those terms of who we do/don't protect.

Either way both should get some chances in the NHL to see what they can do.

Watching games and looking at stats compared to the rest of the league helps.

yes, he'll likely need to be paired with a Edmundson, Chiarot type. He's made good progress but the defensive IQ is questionable for sure. The question is how much can he continue to improve there or not.

no way, he was top 3 in GAA in the league with goalies with more then 10 starts i believe, would have to look it up but i'm on vacation.

He did end up 3rd in GAA and 13th in SV%.

Reactions: montreal

Gyfu

May 16, 2011
very kind of you to say as I'm sure I speak for Adam on that.

Also in case you don't know, feel free to check out and hopefully subscribe to my youtube channel. When the playoffs are over I will be putting out my season ending in 3 parts on the channel first.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpCV8U88AMMRGtN-ZCILWsw
Will do !!! I'm kind of an internet dinosaur but pretty sure i managed to subscribed to your channel... Forgive my complete lack of understanding social medias and stuff (never tried before, hope it worked lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: montreal

Gyfu

May 16, 2011
Tell all your Habs loving friends too while you're at it, the guy deserves a lot more subscribers ;)
Agree completely, hard work keeping all of us hockey freaks updated by the minute hahaha... Tbf i don't have any friends that love the habs as much as i do... Why i need my fix here hahaha

Last edited:

Number 57

Dec 21, 2004
Montreal
How the line-up is shaping up to be right now

Harvey-Pinard??Ylonen
??BlandisiBelzile*
Veilleux*TeasdaleBaddock*
PezzettaHillisLucchini
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Top 6 forward options from MTL: Poehling, Vejdemo, Dauphin
Top 6 forward options from UFA: Daniel Carr, Gabriel Dumont, Brandon Pirri, Dylan Sikura, Evan Rodrigues, Fred Gaudreau, Zac Dalpe, Michael Chaput, JS Dea, Sheldon Rempal, Tanner Fritz, Philippe Maillet

OuelletBrook
Schuneman??
FairbrotherBisson*
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Top 4 D options from MTL: Kulak, Leskinen, Fleury
Top 4 D options from UFA: Greg Pateryn, Samuel Morin, Taylor Fedun, Bradley Hunt, Alex Biega, Aaron Ness, Louis Belpedio, Joe Hicketts

PrimeauMcNiven
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Extremely happy for Bisson. Might not have the highest ceiling but the guy is insanely reliable. I always liked him in Blainville. But didn't think he'd be able to bring that in the AHL. Glad he did.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
looks like a solid pick up

He is. For Trois-Rivières. I don't see him being in the AHL at all next year. But didn't expect RHP to be that succesful either. Still....I wish CD gets top-line minutes in the ECHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad