2020-2021 Laval Rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Except the fact that we might, based on Weise comments, that he was and still is a champion of portraying himself differently than what he actually is.

I know one thing....for every people, including myself, that think that Bouchard is a development god, we probably heard Jake Evans talking about it but never like players were talking about Guy Boucher.
I wish we could get Boucher back in the organisation somehow. He has a great mind for hockey . In a player development job maybe or something.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

WinterLion

Oct 1, 2017
He coach 4 yrs in my hometown so yes I know him very well. Great guy and he’s great to bring culture, but he’s not the best strategist and we’ll get out coach often.

Nice! Bringing culture is by far more important... we can always add a strategy guy to the mix...

WinterLion

Oct 1, 2017
I wish we could get Boucher back in the organisation somehow. He has a great mind for hockey . In a player development job maybe or something.

I feel like he is too cerebral. I like his coaching, but I get the feeling he is a bit of a downer at times...

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
So, with Belzile coming back, Laval's roster seems to be mostly set for next season.

They still have one veteran slot if I'm not mistaken. I'm assuming this will be used to re-sign Blandisi, or bring in another veteran forward, most likely a centerman.

The forward group is strong. Laval should be able to roll 3 lines pretty comfortably.

Defence seems weaker than last year. The top-3 of Ouellet, Schueneman and Brook should be fine. A lot will depend on Paquette-Bison continuing his strong play and how much of an impact Fairbrother can have.

Reactions: bopeep and Sagikev

Number 57

Dec 21, 2004
Montreal
So, with Belzile coming back, Laval's roster seems to be mostly set for next season.

They still have one veteran slot if I'm not mistaken. I'm assuming this will be used to re-sign Blandisi, or bring in another veteran forward, most likely a centerman.

The forward group is strong. Laval should be able to roll 3 lines pretty comfortably.

Defence seems weaker than last year. The top-3 of Ouellet, Schueneman and Brook should be fine. A lot will depend on Paquette-Bison continuing his strong play and how much of an impact Fairbrother can have.

They definitely need to add another veteran defenseman for Laval in my opinion

Reactions: Agalloch

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
They definitely need to add another veteran defenseman for Laval in my opinion
I'm not sure that's going to be possible. Assuming Poehling is going to stay with the big club, their best center is Dauphin if they don't bring back Blandisi or someone like that.

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
I guess he likes it well enough in Laval and decided to take the security. He's sorta in that tweener zone where his agent might have told him that a one way AHL deal was as good as he would be getting this time
Yes. No one was going to sign him to an NHL deal at the age of 26.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad