Buffalo Bills Post-Draft Discussion

What position do you want the Bills to draft round 1?

• RB

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • WR / TE

Votes: 36 61.0%
  • OL

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • DL

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • LB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CB

• S

• Trade out of first round

Votes: 13 22.0%

• Total voters

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
According to Brugler, the character issue with JPJ is his ability to grasp scheme and he wasn't picking things up well during visits. Sounds like something the Bills won't be in on at all.
Frazier (WV) at 60 ?

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Certainly not rushing to the podium with the pick. Negotiating with multiple teams to go down? Or even just one to see if they'll sweeten their offer and if not we make our pick?

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
Not only that, but being able to separate vs man is such a strange concern. Teams played a ton of 2 deep shell against us and almost anytime they went man coverage, Allen killed them with his legs.

Give me the athletic traits and let's see if the kid can refine his technique against man and zone coverages.

I'm very much of the opposite mindset. Give me the players with good awareness. I feel like they have a longer shelf-life than the ones that rely on their skills to succeed. And I feel like they're more likely to find the holes in opposing coaches schemes, giving them the ability to produce those big plays in big moments. Pure conjecture of course.

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
I'm very much of the opposite mindset. Give me the players with good awareness. I feel like they have a longer shelf-life than the ones that rely on their skills to succeed. And I feel like they're more likely to find the holes in opposing coaches schemes, giving them the ability to produce those big plays in big moments. Pure conjecture of course.

He's not an elite separator, but I wouldn't trust what the analytics say about him, he's not as bad as the picture paints. I watched him plenty at MSU and he was their best player by a lot. Terrible QB play hurt how open he appeared on many plays.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad