Transfer: 2019 Summer Transfers News, Rumors, and Discussion; Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Yeah, half of those aren't better than Lo celso. Some are not available and in the case of Sarabia he already made his move THIS WINDOW. So, your attempt at listing a bunch of names is down has failed... as bad as 99% of your other posts.

For 6 more months.

They are a lot better, and I was not reffering to realistic transfers, rather players that I would have looked into at the start of the window.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
They are a lot better, and I was not reffering to realistic transfers, rather players that I would have looked into at the start of the window.
Question how many times have you seen Lo Celso? And good thing that your not looking at realistic transfers lol.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Question how many times have you seen Lo Celso? And good thing that your not looking at realistic transfers lol.

Most of them are realistic, just not at the moment because Spurs have not shown. i have seen Lo Celso a bunch of times but I don’t blindly overhype him because he is Argentinian.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Most of them are realistic, just not at the moment because Spurs have not shown. i have seen Lo Celso a bunch of times but I don’t blindly overhype him because he is Argentinian.
A bunch of times? Really you watch La liga games...highly doubt it.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
So, not sure what's going out to be true since there was a rumour a couple days ago saying Juve declined Arsenal's attempt for Rugani. However, it seems that Arsenal are in a desperation phase to get him on loan which still could be either one or two with an option to buy. Some pundits hilariously think that Arsenal would help Juventus by taking Khedira's contract to help them get Rugani as well. Not sure how much I believe, but that is a rumour as of today.

Arsenal inquired to West Ham about Diop who is worth 60 million pounds, which the Hammers firmly said no to.

Arsenal want 10 million for Kos and haven't been willing to budge for any Ligue 1 club. even though Laurent is angry that Arsenal's old regime promised to release him on a free once he got to a certain age.

Arsenal sold Takumo Asano for one million pounds to Belgrade.

Emilio Martinez declined potential deals to Blackburn and Leeds to stay at Arsenal even if they are also linked Newcastle's goalkeeper Woodman.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Man City selling Sane (and not replacing correctly) is Liverpool’s best chance to win the league. If City sell Sane, LFC really need to go for the kill before the end of the window and get another forward, maybe take a guy off City’s board. But they probably won’t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad