Transfer: 2019 Summer Transfers News, Rumors, and Discussion; Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
lille have earned lots of money this season. sold pepe/leao/mendes/ghazi/koume/kone which has given them around €155 + around €40 for Champions League.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Sounds like Eriksen wants to leave. Hopefully not true, but if he leaves and Spurs could magically replace him with Fernandes and Lo Celso it wouldn´t be all that bad. Obviously the fear is only one of them will replace Eriksen - effectively weakening Spurs.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Sounds like Eriksen wants to leave. Hopefully not true, but if he leaves and Spurs could magically replace him with Fernandes and Lo Celso it wouldn´t be all that bad. Obviously the fear is only one of them will replace Eriksen - effectively weakening Spurs.
Sauce?

Edit: Source

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Wait what? No not in the slightest....
Is this from your extensive viewing of Fernandes? I'm just curious, because he looks very good but I can't claim to have watched a lot of Fernandes prior to this summer.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Is this from your extensive viewing of Fernandes? I'm just curious, because he looks very good but I can't claim to have watched a lot of Fernandes prior to this summer.
I wouldn’t say extensive but I’ve watched him multiple times. There’s a reason Eriksen is at Spurs and wanted by Madrid while Bruno is still at Sporting. Now that’s not to say Bruno’s bad but more that Eriksen is really good.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I wouldn’t say extensive but I’ve watched him multiple times. There’s a reason Eriksen is at Spurs and wanted by Madrid while Bruno is still at Sporting. Now that’s not to say Bruno’s bad but more that Eriksen is really good.

I mean, I don't really think that's a valid way to differentiate players. There are plenty of players on non-Real/Barca teams that are better than the ones there, and better than some of the ones they've been linked with. I like what I've seen from Fernandes a lot, and his workrate really impressed me vs. Liverpool. If someone does pony up for Eriksen and Spurs grab Fernandes it could be good for them.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Is Bruno Fernandes better than Eriksen?

He’s a better goal scorer I’d say. But that’s about it. But I also don’t think Fernandes will be popping in 30 goals a season again. Probably more of a 15 goal a season guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad