Transfer: 2019 Summer Transfers News, Rumors, and Discussion; Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Don't know how to tell you this, but according to google's match report, he wore 72
79043937f68dd3af5b345755769dd8754d38f7ff.jpeg

This is why I thought 16

Still going to the eye doctor

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Don't insult golf like that. It's the best sport in the world, and those who criticize it usually are those who don't know the first thing about the sport.
It.....wasn't an insult of golf. It was pointing out that it was an individual sport not a team sport. Which, at the highest level, is generally true

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad
Don't insult golf like that. It's the best sport in the world, and those who criticize it usually are those who don't know the first thing about the sport.

That wasn't meant to be insulting or anything. I have played golf for over 20 years myself. But fact is that it is an individual sport where you can watch individuals compete against each other. Sure you have Ryder Cup and stuff, but still.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Golf isn't a sport.
He has more talent than all 3...Those players happen to play for offensive coaches and played in their right spot.

It's funny you bring up Salah who you compared to Welbeck, you'd think you would have learnt your lesson... guess not.
I gotta give you props, you've been quite consistent with this opinion for the last like 3 years in regards to defending him. Again, not sure why he's a hill you're willing to die on, but every person has one of those.

Dybala has more potential than all three, again have not disagreed with you at all when it comes to that, but at the moment he doesn't touch any of the golden boot winners of the EPL.

As for Salah, he is a gloried Welbeck. You must understand the context in why I said that, Welbeck and Salah are both extremely fast players who do their damage in channel runs. Unlike Welbeck's lack of technical talent in goalscoring, Salah has a critical eye for the goal and why he has become one of the best players in the EPL. However, if you remove either Salah or Welbeck's speed, both become Championship players where I do buy the fact that Mane is the better pure goalscorer. Sure he relies on speed too, but Mane can score many more type of goals instead of Salah out pacing defenders who use high offside traps which made him so famous two years ago.

Last edited:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Golf isn't a sport.

I gotta give you props, you've been quite consistent with this opinion for the last like 3 years in regards to defending him. Again, not sure why he's a hill you're willing to die on, but every person has one of those.

He's proven it to a degree. again 15th in Ballon Do'r where has Icardi been? Paco? You've been just as consistent. with your bizarre rating of a player you don't watch.

Dybala has more potential than all three, again have not disagreed with you at all when it comes to that, but at the moment he doesn't touch any of the golden boot winners of the EPL.

As for Salah, he is a gloried Welbeck. You must understand the context in why I said that, Welbeck and Salah are both extremely fast players who do their damage in channel runs. Unlike Welbeck's lack of technical talent in goalscoring, Salah has a critical eye for the goal and why he has become one of the best players in the EPL. However, if you remove either Salah or Welbeck's speed, both become Championship players where I do buy the fact that Mane is the better pure goalscorer. Sure he relies on speed too, but Mane has score many more type of goals instead of Salah out pacing defenders who use high offside traps which made him so famous two years ago.

Not just potential ability too.As for the rest of your post lol even with the "context" you hilariously miss and then double down in trying to defend your position.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Not just potential ability too.As for the rest of your post lol even with the "context" you hilariously miss and then double down in trying to defend your position.
I am not doubling down on anything, I am reiterating a past point that YOU brought up. And me hilariously missing means nothing when you're not understanding the exact point I am trying to make. I am not saying that Welbeck is as good as Salah is, I am saying that Salah plays a similar style that is eerie reminiscent to Welbeck...that's all.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I am not doubling down on anything, I am reiterating a past point that YOU brought up. And me hilariously missing means nothing when you're not understanding the exact point I am trying to make. I am not saying that Welbeck is as good as Salah is, I am saying that Salah plays a similar style that is eerie reminiscent to Welbeck...that's all.

It is clear that you haven't watched any of the beatdowns Liverpool has put on Arsenal in the last two seasons. You should watch them again.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Yes you are doubling down and no that wasn't what you originally said when Salah was first bought.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
People are overreacting to the Dybala/Lukaku swap. I think both teams will end up being happy with their player if the deal goes through. Lukaku isn't some scrub...

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Not convinced by the source but a good talking point.

I wouldn't consider paying more than 40-45 million for Lo Celso. There are far better options out there so smart move by the w*nkers to not overpay.

Last edited:

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Spurs are waiting much in the same way RM are waiting for Eriksen.

If it is true that Spurs have agreed with Betis twice already then this will happen sooner or later. Unfortunately I think the same will be true for Eriksen.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
So any real news on the Pogba front?

I see on crappy French rumor sites that Perez is now offering 145M + 10M in add-ons. Any truth to that? If so, any chance United goes for that?

Players got asked about Pogba. Varane seemed excited. Benzema said that they already had a great team.

I like and want the player, but hopefully going after him doesn't mean not going after Mbappé hard next Summer (yes I am greedy).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->