Transfer: 2019 Summer Transfers News, Rumors, and Discussion; Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
I mean, I don't really think that's a valid way to differentiate players. There are plenty of players on non-Real/Barca teams that are better than the ones there, and better than some of the ones they've been linked with. I like what I've seen from Fernandes a lot, and his workrate really impressed me vs. Liverpool. If someone does pony up for Eriksen and Spurs grab Fernandes it could be good for them.

Not like Eriksen's workrate is bad. He runs the furthest for us every season. If he wasn't so soft it would be more noticeable.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Huge. Dani Alves could still be a starter at so many top European clubs. Could form a deadly right side alongside Antony.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Bild claims Spurs are in on Ginter. Could use another utility player. Maybe Foyh's injury is serious.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Italian media is saying Patrik Schick is close to joining Dortmund. This was after Watzke hinted today that we may not be done buying players this summer.

We are still trying to sell Max Philipp. Dynamo Moscow is considered an option, and there might be a deal that gets done in the next few days there. Reports today stated that he had agreed to personal terms with Hertha Berlin, but the sporting director at Hertha Berlin said a transfer of Philipp isn't feasible at the moment for them.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Are there actually people that think Liverpool might win a league title in a 50 year span?

kelso-burn-gif-2.gif

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Not sure how you got that from the tweet...

This one was left out of it:

Maybe Darmian also heading to Juve?

Is that not saying that the Dybala part is irrelevant and Juve will purchase Lukaku with or without Dybala? That would make me think its Juve signing Lukaku that is driving this deal getting done.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
What makes soccer any more of a sport?
Because fat people play it, have you ever seen a fat football player?
How is golf not a sport? Lol
If golf is a sport, then violin building is a sport. Just because golf isn't a sport, doesn't mean it is easy by any means of the imagination. The technical aspects (especially consistency) are some of the hardest of any activity you can think of. Chess isn't a sport like golf isn't a sport, but masters in both games have my respect.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Is that not saying that the Dybala part is irrelevant and Juve will purchase Lukaku with or without Dybala? That would make me think its Juve signing Lukaku that is driving this deal getting done.

No. How the hell did you come to that conclusion? Is English not your first language? "Confrontation" means they don't need to talk/discuss/negotiate with Dybala anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad