2019 QMJHL Entry draft

buzzer beater

Oct 24, 2018
It all depends who gets first pick. I see 3 possibilities at first overall.

Justin Robidas
Joshua Roy
Peter Reynolds

Could all go first depending who wins the lottery.

WildWillie

Jan 9, 2019
So you say

Its completely possible that Robidas ends up the better Q player, as he is very skilled. But given the Size, stats, viewings from Canada games, Roy is an extremely safe pick at number 1. I think it would be a gamble to take anyone else. Even if Roy doesn't have the best junior career, he has a very high floor. Unless he won't report to the team that wins the lottery, he is going 1 OA

Draft2000

Jan 5, 2019
Roy is struggling in playoffs. Malatesta is dominating - he is the best big game player in Quebec. Big game tonight!

Draft20199

Mar 28, 2019
I went to see the midget espoir Intrepide a couple of times and i liked both of them goalies (Despaties and Blouin-Rochon). I think they’re maybe one of the best goalie duo in the espoir.

Draft2000

Jan 5, 2019
Went to see school playoffs yesterday. Quality better than expected. Moncton in to see kuper goalie (choquette). Very solid.

Kuper's sachetti also great speed and grit. Don't know if he's 2002 or 2003?

Last edited:

Draft20199

Mar 28, 2019
Went to see the Intrepide md espoir again. I saw a lot of potential in Brunet and Martine. The team in general has an incredible way to follow the game plan. Once again, both goalies are really good. Even heard rumors that they might be better ranked than some AAA goalies.

AyeBah

Apr 5, 2019
Saw Macdonald play today. Had two goals including a laser beam that went bardown. Also destroyed some kids and got into a scrap. I hear he’s most likely going USHL next year, though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad