OT: 2019 NFL and NCAAF thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
They took him first overall a year ago, they're not taking any of the big guys this year. His offensive line is atrocious. They're not cutting bait on him yet.
Manziel, Johnny.

Browns, Cleveland.

The kid sucks. You don't get any sort of pass with those weapons at your disposal.

See you in the CFL homie.

Last edited:

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
Take a guess who leads in QBR???? Stephen A. Smith has to feel like an idiot right about now.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
If the Jets EVER lose in two weeks, Gase needs to resign immediately on the field.

Last edited:

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Manziel, Johnny.

Browns, Cleveland.

The kid sucks. You don't get any sort of pass with those weapons at your disposal.

See you in the CFL homie.

I feel people will be saying this about every QB that OBJ will play with in his career. And I expect there will be a bunch.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
The Jets O-line might as well be a team of high school seniors.

In fact, you might be able to teach a prep school O-line how to block better than the Jets O-line can

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I don’t think you got a lot of pushback from anyone on that :laugh: but my memory might be fuzzy.

Darnold is rushing throws, the o-line can’t block, the receivers are dropping passes and the defense can’t get a 3rd down stop.

Recipe for disaster.

I think the only 'positive' thing people said about Gase was he had to be better than Todd Bowles. I'm no longer sure of that.

Reactions: glenwo2

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Mayfield definitely has taken a huge step back this season, but he at least had SOME success on the field last year that Manziel never did.

He might not get as many chances as a normal #1 pick given his size and cocky atitude though.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
The standard spread on this game was only 9.5 points, which seemed low to me, so I pushed it to -13.5 so I could get + odds while betting on the Pats as I figured this would be an ugly blowout. I even thought about going -17.5 for 2:1 odds on the Pats, but thought nah, that's just cocky & dumb.

Turns out you could probably have pushed this game to -20 and still won.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
5 td's 11 picks this year. 56% comp.

On the field he might be worse.

But Manziel's issue were more off the field.

he hasn't played that great this year but we are just going to completely dismiss his very good year last year? When he looked WAY better than Manziel did even at his best?

Reactions: glenwo2

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
he hasn't played that great this year but we are just going to completely dismiss his very good year last year? When he looked WAY better than Manziel did even at his best?
The last 2 weeks he's looked as bad if not worse than Johnny at his worst.

He's really only had 1 good and 1 serviceable game this season.

That's after adding obj and Chubb having monster games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad