OT: 2019 Football Thread: Free Agency and The Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Giants aint gonna move up for Haskins they’re gonna trade for Russell Wilson

Calling this **** right now, if Wilson isn’t re-signed by his self imposed deadline he’ll be a Giant.
I had the same thought upon hearing Wilson's demands, but haven't seen much about it so I figured there was no chance. I guess it's because he likely will sign an extension with Seattle but I don't know their current cap situation. I'd move heaven and earth to get Wilson, no matter how many other holes remain open because of it.

I feel that Seattle will not trade Wilson even after the deadline passes, they'll call his bluff and see if they can negotiate an extension throughout/after the season. He mentioned last year that he'd play on his current contract, not sure if that's still the case though.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
I had the same thought upon hearing Wilson's demands, but haven't seen much about it so I figured there was no chance. I guess it's because he likely will sign an extension with Seattle but I don't know their current cap situation. I'd move heaven and earth to get Wilson, no matter how many other holes remain open because of it.
I’m shocked that seattle hasn’t gotten it over with.

Usually, when a guy sets a deadline like that, they’re not happy.

I know that if in the future Mahomes had to set a deadline for his extension I’d be shitting my pants and calling for Veach’s head.

Reactions: romba

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Anyone see the Jets new uni leaks? ****ing hideous hope they’re fake but I’m thinking they’re the real thing.
I don't mind the colors... the new emblem is boring and similar to their current logo. I hope it's a troll-job/fake

I love the 80's Jets uni tbh... This was a mockup by a fan but this was what I was hoping for...

0IuU51q.jpg

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I don't mind the colors... the new emblem is boring and similar to their current logo. I hope it's a troll-job/fake

I love the 80's Jets uni tbh... This was a mockup by a fan but this was what I was hoping for...
Yeah I think this is what most people were hoping for . But Nike is slowly trying to destroy every uniform in the league

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
These allegedly took 5 years to make?

The logo is ass... why is a football needed?

Matt4776

May 8, 2009
I know its the standard language all teams use for jersey updates, but it was really disappointing to hear "major refresh", "bold change", "total overhaul", and change the NY in the logo to a "New York" and that's really it.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Controversial opinion: I think the new Jets jerseys are ****ing awesome.
Yeah I think neutral fans, the immediate reaction is to shit all over them because Jets. And Jets fans, the immediate reaction is also to shit all over them, because Jets. I think they're fine. They look a little college-y but otherwise they're fine. Last night I said I wanted to see them on players; now that I have I like them a bit more.

They look like a combination of various Oregon, Marshall, and Hawaii jerseys.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Yeah I think neutral fans, the immediate reaction is to **** all over them because Jets. And Jets fans, the immediate reaction is also to **** all over them, because Jets. I think they're fine. They look a little college-y but otherwise they're fine. Last night I said I wanted to see them on players; now that I have I like them a bit more.

As a Jets fan, I love the white jerseys, fine with the green, and just hate the black. I know, make more money, but just wish we had a better alternate jersey.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
As a Jets fan, I love the white jerseys, fine with the green, and just hate the black. I know, make more money, but just wish we had a better alternate jersey.
Yeah I don't like the black. I don't like things that deviate from the main colors. Like the Mets can do their regular whites, and then a blue, but then throw in an orange. And the orange is okay because that's still part of the main scheme. When they did black, I hated it, too. Although they had some good teams that wore those black unis. I think their "Best Infield Ever" wore the black.

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
as a jets fan i could care less about the jerseys, i just hope to one day see a team in the jerseys that doesn't suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad