2019-20 Roster Speculation Pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabretip

Jan 13, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
The Vesey rumors bother me just like the do most and I hate that they may trade McCabe but end up keeping Ristolainen, Scandella and Bogosian.

If Botterill si smart, he pushes hard on the Wild and Lightning for Zucker and Miller, then tries for Toffoli out of LA.....

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
We already threw away one midround pick on Vesey, now we have to throw McCabe away on a player who just doesn't want to be here at all?

I don't understand the sense of trading an asset for this particular player. He had his chance and refused to even entertain the idea of signing with us, and now we're going to acquire him away from a better team with a brighter future? That should make him extra pleasant to be around. Nothing but upside here.

I'm really running out of things I can point to in support of team management. If this trade goes through, my god...

To be fair, almost any player we trade for will be from a better team with a brighter future.

Sabretip

Jan 13, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
I feel like I've heard things like this before...

Of the 'Insiders', Dreger has the worst track record on Sabres news - he had no clue on the coaching search or Skinner extension, just rehashing what others reported or speculated on. LeBrun seems more connected to Sabres stuff and McKenzie/Friedman then next.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011

Well this is kind of a sigh of relief.

Seriously. Don't have to trade him. If you do, make the other team blow the roof off the place to do it.

Mammoth offer huh? ... That's what was said about ROR.... which amounted to a mammoth pile of shit

Reactions: kundahlini

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
It would be nice if the Draft Day thread was open so we could pool all of today's rumors on trades and draft picks in one spot instead of going through 3 different threads to get all the info

Reactions: JackTheRipper

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
Done!!!!!

Then Ristolainen + 2021 2nd for Miller + Cernak

Then Thompson + Sheary for Toffoli

Skinner-Eichel-Toffoli
Zucker-Miller-Reinhart
Olofsson-Mittelstadt-Donskoi

I don't like the Toffoli deal at all. Thompson for his warts, is still 21 and deserves more time as one of the ONLY feasible returns in the ROR trade. Sheary, sure; I'm okay with dealing him. The Ristolainen deal is okay, but why are we giving up a second. Adding additional parts makes little to no sense.

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
Done!!!!!

Then Ristolainen + 2021 2nd for Miller + Cernak

Then Thompson + Sheary for Toffoli

Skinner-Eichel-Toffoli
Zucker-Miller-Reinhart
Olofsson-Mittelstadt-Donskoi
Right targets, but too much going the other way. Miller and Toffoli should be buy-low assets and Cernak isn't realistic. Take out Risto, Tage and Cernak.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
What's the rate for Colin Miller. Is he still underrated or will that require a decent return?

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Way too much "Krueger wants to see what Risto can do in a new system" shit going around lately

Well then fire Krueger now and save us the wasted time. and get me someone who is able to see a bad f***ing hockey player without having to waste another year. Its the same goddamned cycle every year.

Well...once he gets under his 5th coach and 5th system and we get him more talent to drag down...but talented enough he can only drag them so far....

That's when he will figure it out.

f***ing analysts will be saying "he's only 30 and the 8th coach wants to see what he can do in his 8th system before they make any decisions.

He's bad.

I'm sorry.

Move the f*** on already

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Way too much "Krueger wants to see what Risto can do in a new system" **** going around lately

Well then fire Krueger now and save us the wasted time. and get me someone who is able to see a bad ****ing hockey player without having to waste another year. Its the same goddamned cycle every year.

Well...once he gets under his 5th coach and 5th system and we get him more talent to drag down...but talented enough he can only drag them so far....

That's when he will figure it out.

****ing analysts will be saying "he's only 30 and the 8th coach wants to see what he can do in his 8th system before they make any decisions.

He's bad.

I'm sorry.

Move the **** on already
I still want to see somebody use him like he's a Yandle, and not like a Pietrangelo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad