Speculation: 2019-20 Expected Blackhawks Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malagahawks

We tanked hard and got Bedard!! Happy Days!!
Oct 23, 2018
Malaga, Spain
Winnipeg isn’t going to let Trouba go for a 2020 1st, 2nd and 3rd when many teams would give up a 2019 1st, 2nd and 3rd to get him as a 1 year rental.

He’ll probably return someone like Jokiharju.

I asked as much but I would loathe to give our potential top 5 or 10 pick, maybe at 10-15 but not top 5.

Reactions: LDF and ColdSteel2

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I asked as much but I would loathe to give our potential top 5 or 10 pick, maybe at 10-15 but nut not top 5.
for me while it is clear that Trouba is a talented d-men, but he is not worth the headache that will come with him, his agent and esp his salary demands.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
for me while it is clear that Trouba is a talented d-men, but he is not worth the headache that will come with him, his agent and esp his salary demands.

What is wrong with his agent? His salary demands fit his talent level.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
my bad 7 years, same thing applies- which is exactly what I said, I don't see him taking just 5 years...

I’m saying he may not have a choice unless he stays with Winnipeg at a lower amount.

The top two compensation brackets are crazy, and if he wants $8 million, 5 years is the cap before hitting those top two compensation brackets.

Rolo

Aug 9, 2011
Idk about Trouba. Creates a huge RD log jam with Seabrook, Murphy and Joki/Boqvist/Mitchell. Rather not have these young kids play their offside when trying to develop them.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Idk about Trouba. Creates a huge RD log jam with Seabrook, Murphy and Joki/Boqvist/Mitchell. Rather not have these young kids play their offside when trying to develop them.
I feel the same way. If Seabs wasn't in the way, I'd be more inclined to pursue Trouba. As it stands I don't see how we can fit everyone.

Reactions: Rolo

LDF

Sep 28, 2016

I feel the same way. If Seabs wasn't in the way, I'd be more inclined to pursue Trouba. As it stands I don't see how we can fit everyone.

i can see why posters would like Trouba, but i see more of a need for a top pairing LHD more than a RHD.

however at the present time, the team doesn't really have a top pairing for either side.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
i can see why posters would like Trouba, but i see more of a need for a top pairing LHD more than a RHD.

however at the present time, the team doesn't really have a top pairing for either side.

Exactly, you don’t worry about handedness when you don’t have a top-pairing on either side. Plus, two of our young RHD can play on the left side.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Exactly, you don’t worry about handedness when you don’t have a top-pairing on either side. Plus, two of our young RHD can play on the left side.

Keith-Trouba
Murphy-Mitchell
Jokiharju-Seabrook
Gus

So this as the lineup? There's only one LHD there.

Rolo

Aug 9, 2011
\Saad for Grzelyck+Heinen or Bjork+2nd
Perlini+Forsling for Fleury+4th

Matt Grzelyck, one of the best PMD in the league. Most would assume he's an offensive minded guy due to his height (5'9) but he plays the game very well in his own end, sort of like a poor mans Keith.

Haydn Fleury, a young big bodied DFD who can be a LD version of Murphy. Won't provide much offense, but can still skate, move the puck.

Reactions: LDF

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
\Saad for Grzelyck+Heinen or Bjork+2nd
Perlini+Forsling for Fleury+4th

Matt Grzelyck, one of the best PMD in the league. Most would assume he's an offensive minded guy due to his height (5'9) but he plays the game very well in his own end, sort of like a poor mans Keith.

Haydn Fleury, a young big bodied DFD who can be a LD version of Murphy. Won't provide much offense, but can still skate, move the puck.
i like it. sign me up !!

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Before we address any new d-men, we NEED to clean house on All 3rd and 4th line forwards currently on the roster..

I want 6 new forwards...2LW 2C 2RW that All can defend our zone with a PASSIION ...I want 4 of these to also be very good on the PK; the current bums we have on the bottom 2 lines are garbage ..this includes $6.0 Saad . That has to be shipped out. ..too expensive for a 3rd liner..no good killing penalties..will not see any pp time. .just not right for the role.

I want gritty ...physical checking forwards who refuse to a low any one to gain clear oath to our net .. We need help to cut down our goals against and save our goalies from 40+ shot barrage and way too many high danger chances..Before we even get to any new d-men, goota fox the problems in the bottom six forwards...I want passion to defend our zone and I want lots more hustle and skating competency and kits more physical engagement of resistance ..

Joe Scaduto

Jun 24, 2018
Before we address any new d-men, we NEED to clean house on All 3rd and 4th line forwards currently on the roster..

I want 6 new forwards...2LW 2C 2RW that All can defend our zone with a PASSIION ...I want 4 of these to also be very good on the PK; the current bums we have on the bottom 2 lines are garbage ..this includes $6.0 Saad . That has to be shipped out. ..too expensive for a 3rd liner..no good killing penalties..will not see any pp time. .just not right for the role.

I want gritty ...physical checking forwards who refuse to a low any one to gain clear oath to our net .. We need help to cut down our goals against and save our goalies from 40+ shot barrage and way too many high danger chances..Before we even get to any new d-men, goota fox the problems in the bottom six forwards...I want passion to defend our zone and I want lots more hustle and skating competency and kits more physical engagement of resistance ..
We have some grit in system ...Barratt and Entwhistle ..

Hubredo

Feb 14, 2019
Out of contract 18/19 and trades in deadline and in the summer 2019:
Ward, Kruger, Koekkoek, Kunitz, Perlini, Dahlstrøm, Forsling, Sikura, Keith, Seebrook, Ansiminov, Saad, Hayden, Martinsen

Trades deadline 19 and in the summer 19, prospects and free agents:
Panarin, Zuccarello, Entwistle,Kurashew, Kubalik, Motte, Barrat, Trouba, Murray, Boquist, Mitchell.

Entwistle (925) Toews (10,5) Zucca ( 6.0)
Panarin ( 8.0) Kurashew (925) Kane (10,5)
DeBrincat (780) Strome (863) Kahun (925)
Kubalik (925) Motte (1,5) Caggiula (1,5)
Kampf (1,0)/ Barrat (925)

Trouba 7,0), Murray (5,0) , Gus (1,2), Jokiharju (925), Murphy (3,85), Boquist (925), Mitchell (925)

Crawford ( 6,0) and Delia (1,0)

Salary cap: 73 000 000 + Some of Keith and Seebrooks contract

Contender in 19-20 season :)

Rolo

Aug 9, 2011
To FLA - Sikura, Dahlstrom, Hayden
To CHI - Hoffman

To TOR - Gustafsson, Perlini
To CHI - Kapanen, Brown

To BOS - Saad
To CHI - Grzelcyk, Moore

Sign Panarin 10.5M x 7

Panarin - Anisimov - Kane
Hoffman - Toews - Kapanen
Debrincat - Strome - Kahun
Caggiula - Kampf - Brown
Fortin
Highmore

Moore - Jokiharju
Grzelcyk - Murphy
Keith - Seabrook
Koekkoek
Forsling

Crawford
Delia

PP1
Panarin-Toews-Kane
Hoffman-Jokiharju

PP2
Debrincat-Kapanen-Strome-Kahun
Grzelcyk

Idionym

Apr 6, 2015
Chicago
To FLA - Sikura, Dahlstrom, Hayden
To CHI - Hoffman

To TOR - Gustafsson, Perlini
To CHI - Kapanen, Brown

Neither of these trades are remotely close in value. We can't just give spare parts for Hoffman and Kapanen is worth more than Gus.

Reactions: Giovi

Rolo

Aug 9, 2011
Neither of these trades are remotely close in value. We can't just give spare parts for Hoffman and Kapanen is worth more than Gus.
TO is losing Gardiner, so Gus at 1.25M will be very good for them in their cap crunch (they still need to sign Marner)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad