OT: 2018 Phillies: Part trey

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
I love how they could end up with a losing record. I can't remember the last time a team that was in first of a division for so long ended with a losing season. There are so many bad decisions this year. The only trade I didn't hate was Ramos. Everything else was garbage.

I can't wait to see how Kepler and Klentek turn around say how this is okay and that they fought hard... when they really aren't and they didn't. I do hope they end up with a losing record.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The team wassnt very good. About a .500 team at best. They have a negative run differential and cant field.

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
The team wassnt very good. About a .500 team at best. They have a negative run differential and cant field.

I think they underperformed offensively in the second half.

Anyway, hope the Phillies can commit to more players playing nearly every game next season. All the platooning drives me f***ing crazy, especially when it fails to optimize output. Hitting and fielding success depends on regular looks.

Takes a special kind of player to get yanked around and still perform. I doubt that the Phillies have such a player. They want Kingery to be a super utility guy, but he’s replacement level or below at every position. Stick him at 2nd over a full season and see what he’s worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad