OT: 2018 Phillies: Part trey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Normand Lacombe

Jan 30, 2008
The failure to acquire Machado was the turning point for the Philies' free fall. Kapler never commanded the respect of the team, which led to the players quitting the past month. Klentak and Kapler should immediately be fired for this debacle.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
2 one game playoffs for the division crowns tomorrow. That's pretty cool. Sucks you gotta waste pitching though, especially if you end up a Wild Card team.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I went to sleep before the end of the game. Too bad about the result. When I went to find the score, I saw a graphic that showed that Andy Pettitte pitched 276 2/3 postseason innings, 58 1/3 more than Tom Glavine in second. That's amazing.

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
Cant imagine the Phillies bullpen if they made the post season. Would be lol worthy, however Sox bullpen isn't very good either. Not surprising at all Braves are getting smoked. Record against anyone not named the Mets or Marlins I believe was below .500

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
8 years ago today. I was young enough that dad was driving me to and from hockey practice as a sophomore in HS and we heard the first inning or so on the radio. He walked a guy in I think the 5th inning and we joked, like we always do, "well there goes his perfect game. Bum". Well....there went his second perfect game.

"and the Phillies again celebrate around Roy Halladay!"

Last edited:

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Cant imagine the Phillies bullpen if they made the post season. Would be lol worthy, however Sox bullpen isn't very good either. Not surprising at all Braves are getting smoked. Record against anyone not named the Mets or Marlins I believe was below .500

I agree. Figured it was only a matter of time until the clock hit midnight on them. Would be hilarious if they get shut out in all 3 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->