OT: 2018 Phillies: Part trey

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorgantiDrinksBlood

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
The way Franco sat back on that ball and crushed it reinforced why I felt awful about him being traded. He’s talented and not old I think he’s coming into his own. I had him in the Dominic Brown category a few years ago, not anymore.

Reactions: Rebels57

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
People that have been to Citizen Bank this year: How draconian is the policy on bags/containers? Do they check heavily? I havent been in years

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I don't know if they are legit contenders this year, but this has been a fun year of baseball.

Honestly reminding me of why I loved the game so much as a kid.

not a contender with such an inconsistent offense and terrible defense but they are the youngest team in the league and have some very interesting prospects coming over the next few years and a ton of depth on their farm system.

But they should be there till the end and that's going to make for a lot of exciting baseball.

The way Franco sat back on that ball and crushed it reinforced why I felt awful about him being traded. He’s talented and not old I think he’s coming into his own. I had him in the Dominic Brown category a few years ago, not anymore.

I would still look to trade Franco once they know if they are going to land Machado or not. I think MM should be at 3B if they got him.

Reactions: klutch

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Somehow the Phillies come up with 1 inning where they look ok. I know Miami messed up there, but that actually HIT the ball. Something they didn't do in the previous 7 innings

Reactions: Jtown

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
I was thinking about this, it feels like all season, the Phillies have had a rotation of atleast 3 really good starters going.

Nola has been all year.
Arrieta has been about half the year
Pivetta was early
Eflin was in the middle
Velasquez was early and now.

Certainly has helped them rack up the wins when you can count on 3 of 5 of your starters to give you really good starts.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
I was thinking about this, it feels like all season, the Phillies have had a rotation of atleast 3 really good starters going.

Nola has been all year.
Arrieta has been about half the year
Pivetta was early
Eflin was in the middle
Velasquez was early and now.

Certainly has helped them rack up the wins when you can count on 3 of 5 of your starters to give you really good starts.

is so true elfin and vv have had some gems this year it seems like every week atleast one of them has a good game. Nola is the cy young righ tnow.

Reactions: klutch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad