Speculation: 2018 Off-season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I also think that Montreal would be a good landing spot for Duclair. Some nice home cooking, a good time for a reset. I really do wish him the best.

Reactions: Sthlmyote

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Nice, potentially Hammer too eh

yKHXkbU.jpg

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Craig mentions 4m in the first year

By the time October 2019 rolls around, 4 million is probably pretty cheap for a mid pairing defenseman. My worry is will Hammer still be that? He's still not really all that old, but the miles with all the playoff runs are substantial.

Of course there are worse things to have around than a slightly overpaid veteran bottom pairing defenseman with all the experience credentials you could ask for.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Nice, potentially Hammer too eh

yKHXkbU.jpg

Wet blanket time: The solvency of the team is guaranteed by the league. Barroway is obligated by the CBA to meet the floor or forego revenue sharing, which isn't an option.

Opening his wallet would be increasing the budget from previous years a meaningful amount. As it stands, he is highly leveraged and in need of eventual relief.

Let's hope the team wins and starts bringing in more fans and more corporate money.

Reactions: Grimes

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
That’s 4m next year. The last of his contract.

Wet blanket time: The solvency of the team is guaranteed by the league. Barroway is obligated by the CBA to meet the floor or forego revenue sharing, which isn't an option.

Opening his wallet would be increasing the budget from previous years a meaningful amount. As it stands, he is highly leveraged and in need of eventual relief.

Let's hope the team wins and starts bringing in more fans and more corporate money.

thanks for both explanations. I'm so excited about OEL that I'm suffering from premature epost-ulation.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Awesome. Hopefully they all land jobs elsewhere. Best of luck to them.

Keller - Stepan - Panik
Domi - Strome - ???
Perlini - Dvorak - Fischer
Crouse - Krueger - Cousins
???

OEL - Daddy
Chych - Hammer
Goose - Lyubushkin
???

Reactions: Jakey53

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Don’t want to overpay KConn. Glad there’s a chance Rinaldo could come back. Would like him on a two way deal as a 14th F or in Tucson. He worked hard and only hurt the team one time. Don’t see any reason to keep Richardson around. Our problem is lack of top six players not bottom six players.

Reactions: Jakey53

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I would have kept Richie. Just in case.

I want another center in the bottom six just in case Krueger still sucks.

I think Krueger is the just in case and there will be a middle 6 center brought in. Can't go into the season with a kind of sort of if you look hard enough 1C, a super duper low end 2C, a who the hell knows what he is C, and a 4C who spent the last 2 months of the season playing for the Charlotte Checkers.

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Hmm, wonder with Craig Smith would be available. 28, 2 years left on his contract at 4.5M/4.75M, pretty consistent at potting 20 goals and is a RH RW. Should have a cheaper cost than Miller/Tyler Johnson.

Reactions: rt and Bandit34

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
" If Domi is still on the roster after the draft, the Coyotes would likely tender him an offer"

Interesting wording by Morgan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad