Speculation: 2018 Off-season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
ZSmith would be dreamy. Another C/W.

I'd love to add a high end player, but I don't think it's in the cards. If we can chase a Neal, Perron, etc, then great.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Was more interested in Boedker before the Galchenyuk trade. Now I'd love to duplicate Panik. Can we get Zack Smith for picks and prospects?
What is Ottawa even doing? Are they rebuilding or what? They accepted Boedker instead of a 2nd. So are they trying to keep Karlsson by showing him they’re not tanking and in trading Hoffman’s crazy fiancée, they’re still trying to compete by getting a roster player? Trading Smith for a 3rd would be contrary to that message, wouldntnit?

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
What is Ottawa even doing? Are they rebuilding or what? They accepted Boedker instead of a 2nd. So are they trying to keep Karlsson by showing him they’re not tanking and in trading Hoffman’s crazy fiancée, they’re still trying to compete by getting a roster player? Trading Smith for a 3rd would be contrary to that message, wouldntnit?
They still need to ice a team and make the Cap floor. I don't like their chances in free agency of adding anything worth getting excited about. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Melnyk gave away Karlsson to whoever was willing to take Ryan. That would leave a lot of Cap space.

AZviaNJ

Setbacks, no Defeats
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
They still need to ice a team and make the Cap floor. I don't like their chances in free agency of adding anything worth getting excited about. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Melnyk gave away Karlsson to whoever was willing to take Ryan. That would leave a lot of Cap space.
then they'll be all in on Franzen and Hossa in order to meet the Cap floor. Maybe they'll call Chayka about Bolland.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Feel for the Ottawa fans. It is a disaster there right now. Saw on Twitter an account of Mark Stones wife saying it is a "****show). Would LOVE Stone on the team. Would be willing to give up quite a bit to get him.

Reactions: Mosby
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->