GDT: 2018 Free Agent Frenzy, coverage now on TSN/Sportsnet/NHL Network

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
With Hutch signed, I think we're done for today as far as FA goes. I think a trade or two happens before September.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
I'm not so convinced about the Leafs. They are losing a ton of depth. They'll be a bubble team.

Also Boston will take a step back and NJ was trending down half a season after an incredible start. Philly isn't anything special either.

I guess what I'm saying is everyone else sucks.
The whole Metro is a mystery next year. The Rangers are likely too much in rebuild and it sounds like NYI will lose Tavares so those two teams will probably miss, but other than that, any of the remaining teams could make the playoffs.
If Carolina gets even semi-decent goaltending they should be dangerous.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
So with Bernier going to Detroit, Säteri didn't get a guaranteed backup job after all. Howard gets injured a lot though, so he'll get his chance at some point.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Ryan McDonagh
alert.svg
29DJul 1, 2018Standard7$47,250,000$6,750,000
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
I tell you one thing, there's going to be a whole lot of pressure going with Tavares where ever he goes. His free agency is getting a lot of hype. It's just about cup or bust.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Not really, i think its been SJS or Leafs and Tavares has every right to do so.
The McC Deal is the same Deal McK hold before i think that should say already that much, cause you cant overlook it. I mean Thornton also trained with the Team, but only played a few Times. Nothing wrong with it, say should do the same with McK.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad