GDT: 2018 Free Agent Frenzy, coverage now on TSN/Sportsnet/NHL Network

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Yeah I feel bad for the Isles. They are gonna be really mediocre. Barzal will probably want outta there.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Yeah I feel bad for the Isles. They are gonna be really mediocre. Barzal will probably want outta there.

I don't think it's that bad of a situation for the Isles. They still have a bunch of guys who can accrue points and they just a had a pretty good draft. VGK really showed how much even a mediocre team can get done when they have a chip on their shoulder. I assume that the Isles - Laughs games are going to be interesting.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014

Makes sense from Yzerman's point of view, TBL's time is now to try to win the Cup. When the Seattle exp draft is on, TBL will protect Hedman, Karlsson and McD and everything else is up for the grabs so every other dman (Sergachev, Stralman, Dotchin, Kookoo, etc) is left out in the open. What a shit show the Sens organization turned out to be in the last 12 months it just keeps getting increasingly worse. If Karlsson is gone the next season is in the books already and they don't have their own 1st round draft pick and Joe Sakic is probably one big erection if they end up drafting Jack Hughes. Mackinnon - Hughes - Jost - Soderberg in the middle is pretty good and a defense group of Zadorov - Barrie, Girard - Johnson, Nemeth - Cole ain't too shabby either.

Reactions: Beezer 34

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
That defense is starting to look pretty good, too bad for them that their forwards core is looking weak especially if they trade Skinner.

Today they have 2 potential franchise forwards developing.

Ferland- Aho- TT
Rask- Staal- Williams
Skinner- Necas- Svechnikov
is not elite but improved from the past, Hamilton on defense should help to drive the play more.
Yes Skinner could be out but with Hamilton- Pesce- Faulk- TVR-Fox on RD Faulk could easily be on his way out and used to get a top6 W.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad