GDT: 2018 Free Agent Frenzy, coverage now on TSN/Sportsnet/NHL Network

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Im waiting already the whole Week for been Sunday. Since i had nothing to do then follow the Hockey News the whole Week.

My personal surprise favorit During the FA Time, is James Neal, he is flying to much under the Radar about the whole Tavares Scenario, while only 2-3 Teams really could go after Tavares.
And a few Big contracts already knewn only await for Sunday to be official in Details.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
terminator-smiling-Arnold-Schwarzenegger.gif

Reactions: EnforceTheLaus

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
Glad we aren't relying on a Neal or JVR signing.

Wouldn't mind Ian Cole, but we'd need to move at least one dman and Bjug or McCann.

I expect us to try and get someone like Sparks/Pikard or Hutchinson.

Reactions: I am not exposed

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002

Florida should be among the favourites for him.

I don't get where we are going to put Vatrano, Malgin, Tippett, Borgstrom, McCann, Mamin in the bottom 6 with MacK, McGinn wasting two spots and Sceviour (he's a solid bottom 6 guy) and now there rumouring Rieder?

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Not sure about that based on what our depth chart looks like. He’ll easily be able to find more guaranteed ice time elsewhere, but who knows.

Easier to find spots, but he's played in Arizona.
If he wants to play more than 82 games with quality linemates those are the teams I'd be looking at on the list.

I don't get where we are going to put Vatrano, Malgin, Tippett, Borgstrom, McCann, Mamin in the bottom 6 with MacK, McGinn wasting two spots and Sceviour (he's a solid bottom 6 guy) and now there rumouring Rieder?

I'll be mad with you if Mackies& Hailey still have spots in October. They need to be gone.
Florida has a shot at 4 quality lines here.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014

Borgstrom will probably start the season in Springfield and will be the first call up on forwards. Malgin and Vatrano will duke it out for the remaining minutes. And Rieder is worse than Malgin and Vatrano and, thus, Rieder will not be with the team.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Easier to find spots, but he's played in Arizona.
If he wants to play more than 82 games with quality linemates those are the teams I'd be looking at on the list.

I'll be mad with you if Mackies& Hailey still have spots in October. They need to be gone.
Florida has a shot at 4 quality lines here.

Oh yeah totally forgot Haley too. Just makes me so sad thinking Vatrano/Mamin/Malgin sitting instead of these duds

Breaking Dadonov

Jan 25, 2018
Khoudobin not coming back to Boston. Probably the best back up on the market now. I was pretty impressed with what I saw from him this year. Doubt he takes a number 3 role though.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
List of forwards I wouldn't mind us trading for or signing (if not signed already somewhere else). The goal is to strengthen the 3rd/4th lines and put guys in camp who force Boogy to make McGinn, Mackenzie, and Haley to ride the pine pony on a nightly basis. Difficult to maneuver with our cap space however.

Huberdeau - Barkov - Dadonov
Hoffman - Trocheck - Bjugstad
Vatrano - McCann - Malgin
McGinn - Mackenzie - Haley

Prospects
Borgström
Tippett

Top tier
Pac
Neal

2nd tier
JVR

3rd tier

Perron
Stastny
Bozak
Grabner
Duclair
Rieder
Vermette

Bottom tier
Beagle
Calvert
D.Moore
J.Ward
Komarov
Pouliot
Hansen

Last edited:

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany

Florida should be among the favourites for him.

It´s the german LA Connection. :D Sturm who played for Florida and is now national Coach for germany, is also a personal Friend of Rieder. Since both come from the same Area and played for the same junior Club.
But i cant see him here, why cause we already have less space in the O Line. We have so many Forwards that we alread discuss who will go golfing this Season from the old Guys, haley and McK.

I would go Rangers or Flames special NY still have class adnd Flames could use him.

Dnigly13

Jun 21, 2017
List of forwards I wouldn't mind us trading for or signing (if not signed already somewhere else). The goal is to strengthen the 3rd/4th lines and put guys in camp who force Boogy to make McGinn, Mackenzie, and Haley to ride the pine pony on a nightly basis. Difficult to maneuver with our cap space however.

Huberdeau - Barkov - Dadonov
Hoffman - Trocheck - Bjugstad
Vatrano - McCann - Malgin
McGinn - Mackenzie - Haley

Prospects
Borgström
Tippett

Top tier
Pac
Neal

2nd tier
JVR

3rd tier

Perron
Stastny
Bozak
Grabner
Duclair
Rieder
Vermette

Bottom tier
Beagle
Calvert
D.Moore
J.Ward
Komarov
Pouliot
Hansen
Your forgetting Mamin and sceviour. Both should be fixtures on the 4th line and PK.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad