Prospect Info: 2018-2019 Prospect Stats, Reports and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Not sure if it's been mentioned but Boston College are really struggling this year and the Oilers prospects are not producing much.

Aapeli Räsänen: 12 GP, 0 goals, 2 assists, -1
Graham McPhee: 14 GP, 1 goal, 3 assists, -5
Joey Dudek: 14 GP, 1 goal, 0 assists, -1

Really terrible production considering the first two are in their junior year and Dudek is a senior. Don't think any of these guys are going to amount to much. Räsänen and McPhee might not be anything more than bottom-six guys at the AHL level.

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Not sure if it's been mentioned but Boston College are really struggling this year and the Oilers prospects are not producing much.

Really terrible production considering the first two are in their junior year and Dudek is a senior. Don't think any of these guys are going to amount to much. Räsänen and McPhee might not be anything more than bottom-six guys at the AHL level.

Rasanen is a sophomore. Point is still valid though. Disappointing production from all three.

aspin3

Oct 31, 2017

I think this indicative of the team more than the players. Last year their production was admirable. You will also note that highly offensive Wahlstrom who was a first round pick last year has 5 points. He was considered by many to be a top 10 pick and was selected 11th. I wouldn't read too much into this year.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Rasanen is a sophomore. Point is still valid though. Disappointing production from all three.

Is the entire team crap this season? I remember when people were writing off Petry in favor of Plante because Petry and his team had a rough season. We all know how that played out. I'd definitely say that its disappointing and maybe Dudek only gets an AHL deal, but McPhee is a player that I have time for and I suspect will be better than a depth AHL player down the line.

North

Jun 25, 2009
Is the entire team crap this season? I remember when people were writing off Petry in favor of Plante because Petry and his team had a rough season. We all know how that played out. I'd definitely say that its disappointing and maybe Dudek only gets an AHL deal, but McPhee is a player that I have time for and I suspect will be better than a depth AHL player down the line.

The team is terrible. In terms of offense after 14 games, the highest scorer has 18 points, the second highest has 14, and the third highest has 12. Everybody else is in single digits.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Wahlstrom only has 5 points.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I think it's best to just pretend the NCAA guys don't exist this year haha.

Six out of seven of them have 3 or less points(in 11 to 14 games). Desharnais is the only one with more and he has a whopping 5 points in 16 games.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
I think it's best to just pretend the NCAA guys don't exist this year haha.

Six out of seven of them have 3 or less points(in 11 to 14 games). Desharnais is the only one with more and he has a whopping 5 points in 16 games.

That right there is concerning, when all the forwards are getting outscored by a purely defensive defenseman lol.

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Kirill Maksimov had no points, 2 shots and was -1, but the 67s laid a 51 year-old spanking on the IceDogs 4-1.
Ontario Hockey League – Official Site of the Ontario Hockey League
Dec. 28/18 – NIAG (1) – OTT (4) – Ontario Hockey League

Ryan McLeod had an assist, 4 shots, won 13 of 25 faceoffs and was +1, but the Generals made the Steelheads swim 20 miles 6-2.
Ontario Hockey League – Official Site of the Ontario Hockey League
Dec. 28/18 – OSH (6) – MISS (2) – Ontario Hockey League

Olivier Rodrique (W 21-6-0) made 21 saves, as the Voltigeurs sliced off the sails of the Drakkar 4-3 in OT.
QMJHL – Includes live game day coverage, audio and video clips, exclusive stories, game tickets, stats, standings, schedules and features.
Dec 28/18 . Voltigeurs 4 Drakkar 3 – QMJHL

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
Memorial Cup with Halifax(Safin) London(Bouchard)/Niagara(Maksimov) and Drummondville(Rodrigue) looks possible, maybe even likely.

London Niagara or Ottawa are likely the only teams capable of going to the Memorial Cup Would be nice to see McLeod go to Ottawa for that insurance of seeing one of our guys there.

Stud Muffin

Jan 2, 2014
Manitoba
London Niagara or Ottawa are likely the only teams capable of going to the Memorial Cup Would be nice to see McLeod go to Ottawa for that insurance of seeing one of our guys there.
Ya I am convinced he’ll be moved, but I’m thinking it will be to one of those three or Guelph/SSM. Definitely don’t see him leaving his hometown for a non-contender.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
McLeod to London would be great in terms of forming some chemistry with Bouchard.
True. McLeod is getting burried defensively. But I don't know if it's because his team is bad defensively and is leaning on him heavily or if he is struggling.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
True. McLeod is getting burried defensively. But I don't know if it's because his team is bad defensively and is leaning on him heavily or if he is struggling.

I have no idea, but with his skating and size there is no reason he can't be at least an average defensive player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig