Prospect Info: 2018-2019 Prospect Stats, Reports and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

North

Jun 25, 2009
I’m a little surprised Maksimov didn’t get an invite. Or is he not eligible and I’m out too lunch?

He’s eligible but he had a cold streak and unfortunately it was during the two game Canada/Russia audition.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
He’s eligible but he had a cold streak and unfortunately it was during the two game Canada/Russia audition.
Bah that’s upsetting. I would have liked to see what he can do there. Shame he is a super under the radar prospect for us.

Digger12

Gold Fever
Feb 27, 2002
Back o' beyond
Another 2 assists for Samorukov tonight, giving him 2-9-11 in his past 7 games to go with a +8. I'd be surprised if this isn't the best offensive hot streak he's had in his junior career, he'll be going into the WJHC with a ton of confidence.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Another 2 assists for Samorukov tonight, giving him 2-9-11 in his past 7 games to go with a +8. I'd be surprised if this isn't the best offensive hot streak he's had in his junior career, he'll be going into the WJHC with a ton of confidence.

Great to hear. He didn’t have the best camp but things are looking up. We can’t have enough d

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
On Wednesday, the Sting left welts inside the armour of the Knights 5-4 in OT. Evan Bouchard wasn't in the lineup as he had left to Victoria.

Olivier Rodrique (W 18-6-0) made 30 saves, as the Voltigeurs sent the Huskies yelping into the night 6-4.
QMJHL – Includes live game day coverage, audio and video clips, exclusive stories, game tickets, stats, standings, schedules and features.
Dec. 12/18 Huskies 4 Voltigeurs 6 – QMJHL

On Thursday, Kirill Maksimov had 2 assists, 5 shots, got called for tripping and was +1, as the IceDogs chased the Bulldogs into their kennels 4-3.
Ontario Hockey League – Official Site of the Ontario Hockey League
Dec. 13/18 – HAM (3) – NIAG (4) – Ontario Hockey League

Olivier Rodrique (W 19-6-0) made 15 saves and added an assist, as the Voltigeurs chased to Foreurs off their claim 7-1.
QMJHL – Includes live game day coverage, audio and video clips, exclusive stories, game tickets, stats, standings, schedules and features.
Dec. 14/18 Foreurs 1 Voltigeurs 7 – QMJHL

On Friday, Ryan McLeod had no points, 3 shots, won 15 of 27 faceoffs and was -1, chased the Steelheads into their dinner bowls 3-2 in OT.
Dec. 14/18 – SSM (3) – MISS (2) – OT – Ontario Hockey League

Dmitri Samorukov had 2 assists, 3 shots, was +1 and named third star, as the Storm flooded out the Petes 6-1.
Dec. 14/18 – PBO (1) – GUE (6) – Ontario Hockey League

Kirill Maksimov had no points, a shot, lost his only faceoff and was even, but the Knights put their metal boots to the IceDogs 3-2 on OT.
Dec. 14/18 – NIAG (2) – LDN (3) – OT – Ontario Hockey League

On Saturday, Ryan McLeod had a PP goal, 4 shots, won 12 of 28 faceoffs and was -2, but the Storm blew the Steelheads out of the water 6-4. Dmitri Samorukov wasn't in the lineup as he was off to the World Juniors.
Dec. 15/18 – MISS (4) – GUE (6) – Ontario Hockey League

Kirill Maksimov had an assist, 3 shots, served 2 for hooking and was +1, as the IceDogs chased the Generals back into their barracks 6-2.
Dec. 15/18 – OSH (2) – NIAG (6) – Ontario Hockey League

Olivier Rodrique (W 20-6-0) made 25 saves and added an assist, as the Voltigeurs cancelled the Olympiques 6-4.
Dec. 15/18 Olympiques 4 Voltigeurs 6 – QMJHL

On Sunday, Ryan McLeod had a goal and an assist, 8 shots, won 14 of 22 faceoffs, took a cross-checking call, was +1 and named second star, as the Steelheads made the Wolves gag 3-1.
Dec. 16/18 – SBY (1) – MISS (3) – Ontario Hockey League

Last edited:

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
On Wednesday, Sarnia left welts inside the armour of the Knights 5-4 in OT. Evan Bouchard wasn't in the lineup as he had left to Victoria.

Olivier Rodrique (W 18-6-0) made 30 saves, as the Voltigeurs sent the Huskies yelping into the night 6-4.
Dec. 12/18 Huskies 4 Voltigeurs 6 – QMJHL

On Thursday, Kirill Maksimov had 2 assists, 5 shots, got called for tripping and was +1, as the IceDogs chased the Bulldogs into their kennels 4-3.
Dec. 13/18 – HAM (3) – NIAG (4) – Ontario Hockey League

Olivier Rodrique (W 19-6-0) made 15 saves and added an assist, as the Voltigeurs chased to Foreurs off their claim 7-1.
Dec. 14/18 Foreurs 1 Voltigeurs 7 – QMJHL

On Friday, Ryan McLeod had no points, 3 shots, won 15 of 27 faceoffs and was -1, chased the Steelheads into their dinner bowls 3-2 in OT.
Dec. 14/18 – SSM (3) – MISS (2) – OT – Ontario Hockey League

Dmitri Samorukov had 2 assists, 3 shots, was +1 and named third star, as the Storm flooded out the Petes 6-1.
Dec. 14/18 – PBO (1) – GUE (6) – Ontario Hockey League

Kirill Maksimov had no points, a shot, lost his only faceoff and was even, but the Knights put their metal boots to the IceDogs 3-2 on OT.
Dec. 14/18 – NIAG (2) – LDN (3) – OT – Ontario Hockey League

On Saturday, Ryan McLeod had a PP goal, 4 shots, won 12 of 28 faceoffs and was -2, but the Storm blew the Steelheads out of the water 6-4. Dmitri Samorukov wasn't in the lineup as he was off to the World Juniors.
Dec. 15/18 – MISS (4) – GUE (6) – Ontario Hockey League

Kirill Maksimov had an assist, 3 shots, served 2 for hooking and was +1, as the IceDogs chased the Generals back into their barracks 6-2.
Dec. 15/18 – OSH (2) – NIAG (6) – Ontario Hockey League

Olivier Rodrique (W 20-6-0) made 25 saves and added an assist, as the Voltigeurs cancelled the Olympiques 6-4.
Dec. 15/18 Olympiques 4 Voltigeurs 6 – QMJHL

On Sunday, Ryan McLeod had a goal and an assist, 8 shots, won 14 of 22 faceoffs, took a cross-checking call, was +1 and named second star, as the Steelheads made the Wolves gag 3-1.
Dec. 16/18 – SBY (1) – MISS (3) – Ontario Hockey League

Great work once again. I cant get to Halifax for a game because it is always storming

barry halls

Nov 13, 2018
Did he primarily speak highly of Bouchard before the Oilers drafted him? I've never heard Button say anything really positive about any Oiler other than McDavid, and even then he seems to be speaking through clenched teeth. Kinda like Hrudey or so many other media men.

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
Did he primarily speak highly of Bouchard before the Oilers drafted him? I've never heard Button say anything really positive about any Oiler other than McDavid, and even then he seems to be speaking through clenched teeth. Kinda like Hrudey or so many other media men.

Even with McDavid he always says the same stupid thing (and acts like he's a genius for saying it, when its actually absolutely moronic). "The Oilers winning the McDavid lottery was both a blessing and a curse"

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Safin's with the Czech squad but I didn't see his name listed in the stats for both their prelim games so far. Hockey Canada's site doesn't show all the players dressed for the prelims and I haven't seen anything that he's been released.

Stud Muffin

Jan 2, 2014
Manitoba
Safin's with the Czech squad but I didn't see his name listed in the stats for both their prelim games so far. Hockey Canada's site doesn't show all the players dressed for the prelims and I haven't seen anything that he's been released.
He’s still fighting injury right now, I don’t think he’ll play in the tournament.

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
Looks like it should be a long playoffs for Maksimov. Ice Dogs are 8-1-1 since their blockbuster trade to acquire Jason Robertson and dman Chris Paquette. Hearing rumours now that after the world juniors they will be adding team Canada forward Jack Studnicka along with dman Matt Brassard. They will have nothing left in the cupboard for next season but it should be a heck of a run this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad