Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

giphy.gif

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
I'd say D is the one position I hope the Avs let grow with what they have. Keep drafting solid pieces (like with the Avs 2nd pick). EJ and Cole will need cheap replacements eventually.

Trouba would be awesome but the cost of acquiring him wouldn't.

The offense is clearly in need of some help.

Reactions: MacBradley

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006

Carolina collected so many picks over the last 3-4 years, their farm team must be exploding

Last edited:

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Interesting. McPhee makes a bunch of win now moves at the expense of the future, doesn't win in the first couple years, and then moves up to President with more job security. :laugh:

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Edmonton needs to clean house, but I doubt they have the coconuts to do it. Can't see Hunter accepting a job where he can't staff the way he wants. If word comes out he denied... then I think you have the answer to how Edmonton is going to (continue) be run.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Edmonton needs to clean house, but I doubt they have the coconuts to do it. Can't see Hunter accepting a job where he can't staff the way he wants. If word comes out he denied... then I think you have the answer to how Edmonton is going to (continue) be run.
Hunter has the potential to be good, but he's a huge wildcard and definitely meets Oilers criteria of old boys gang as HC executives. Wildcard aspect is that the CHL is a connections league and he wouldn't be able to pull of easy blockbusters or play the politic game for the import draft which favour his team so far in the OHL - which will ultimately reduce his talent as a GM in the NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad