Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 3 - Sunrise 6 BRUINS 2 - Florida leads series 2-1

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Lack of scoring has nothing to do with anything. You generate chances you score eventually. The issue is the intensity required to actually generate those chances in the first place. And that starts with skating and hitting, like it always has. As everyone here knows. Why they don’t also know it is the mystery.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Stay out of the box swap Wotherspoon in Forbort out don’t need that pylon that’s losing his coverage.

DeBrusk haters must be fuming considering he was are best player big hits came with speed lots gets a goal and assist tonight.
DeBrusk upped his game in the third, but was invisible the first two periods

I thought Lauko was the Bruins best player tonight, but that's not gonna win you many playoff games if a 4th line player is the best you got

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
They need Edmonton to get schooled by Vancouver so Drai miraculously forces his way here for a still hefty return. Lindholm (center) is another powderpuff. Drai and almost any actual 2nd line center would fix a majority of this teams issues overnight

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
This hasn't been updated to reflect tonight. But take a look where "Mr Inconsistent" is.

Screenshot_20240510_221634_Chrome.jpg

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Stay out of the box swap Wotherspoon in Forbort out don’t need that pylon that’s losing his coverage.

DeBrusk haters must be fuming considering he was are best player big hits came with speed lots gets a goal and assist tonight.
DeBrusk also missed a layup in front that would have made it 4-3 but fine, there are different bigger problems.

I am very curious to know what the league thinks of Charlie McAvoy...

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
I was convinced at the beginning of the year that this team is on the back 9. Nothing has changed my mind. They are just a step ahead of WAS and PIT.
They need to clean house and rebuild. If they don't we are looking at 1st round exits for years to come. Good enough to make the playoffs, not good enough to beat half decent teams.
This is spot on.....Start with the GM and work yourself down the line to some of the useless players.

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Fire Sweeney and Monty? You people have to be kidding!? Look at our roster. We went all in last year. It didn’t work. We weren’t even supposed to make the playoffs this year. We are set with salary cap room this off-season. What was Sweeney supposed to do!? He went for it like he should have. He picked up salvage parts this year like we all wanted and it went better than planned. Please someone tell me where he went wrong these past 2 years.
I've been saying this most of the season, but you've said it much better.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Yea they are not as good as Florida most experts say but you cannot watch your best player get punched in face, fly home and do nothing.
Which shows that last games action in the third was a one off. That’s should have been enough to make them dig in and win this one. Nope. Still too soft overall…..again….

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Bruins have to stop playing scared and start the game from the opening faceoff.

Looking at the way Cats are playing we are cooked like fried chicken. We just do not have any scoring except for a couple of players.

Things do not look promising.
Yep

It’s a losing mentality when you basically play not to lose. That’s part of the soft starts. Worried about what might happen vs going all out. Happened a lot this year but I still think that’s more the team than Monty. I think he has them ready but this team has a load of AHLers when it comes to scoring

Reactions: BTO

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Where? 16th in scoring?
Yeah. Where's our "stars"?

HE has shown up in the playoffs pretty consistently. He's in good company on that list. If you can't see or admit that then that's on you. He's done everything you could ask of him in the playoffs. He's hitting. He's engaged. He's not floating. He's scoring. He's assisting. He's playing PK.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad