Transfer: 2017 Summer Transfer Discussion Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
For what it's worth and it's a rumour:

Bayern München is interested in Alexis Sanchez from Arsenal.
This ain't new by any means and it was reported weeks ago.

New is that Bayern might be willing to sell Boateng. Chelsea might be interested.

Original source is kicker

German link

http://www.focus.de/sport/fussball/...-spielt-ploetzlich-eine-rolle_id_7232293.html

Selling Boateng and giving a huge wage package to a 28 year old Alexis would be stupid. I hope they do it.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Manchester clubs are certainly getting **** done.

Meanwhile Liverpool are holding out to find the right player at *their* right price.

This summer thus far has proven only one thing that FSG are just a complete fraud.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Been saying it for years.

Only now if they're a fraud, the top class manager they somehow got will quit the club. Good times.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California

Meanwhile Liverpool are holding out to find the right player at *their* right price.

This summer thus far has proven only one thing that FSG are just a complete fraud.

United really haven't done anything. There's been multiple rumors but basically what's happened is them inquiring on multiple players and getting denied by Greizmann. That's it.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
United really haven't done anything. There's been multiple rumors but basically what's happened is them inquiring on multiple players and getting denied by Greizmann. That's it.

And then denying they were ever interested in the first place as usual

City is getting business done. None of the other top 6 clubs have spent a dime on a transfer fee yet. Just Solanke and Kolasinac on free transfers. Good work by City to make sure they got the players they wanted, even if the prices look high to us.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Last summer they started with need at left back and they still never managed to fix that need even today.

They are claiming/leaking too much ******** to the media about all the funds available and they are still about 2 loses two of their top targets and possibly more.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Well no, they didn't. The squad was ridiculously short of players. That it worked out was a miracle of sorts.

It did work out. The players they bought were all pretty good (one could argue Matip and Mane were great). Some of their living within means was to setup a buy when they had Europe.

I'm all for saying a positive spend isn't good enough. But it's not even July. Give them a couple of weeks at least.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
New is that Bayern might be willing to sell Boateng. Chelsea might be interested.

Original source is kicker

German link

http://www.focus.de/sport/fussball/...-spielt-ploetzlich-eine-rolle_id_7232293.html

This isn't even saying Bayern might be willing to sell him. The furthest they go is saying he doesn't "seem" to be as much as a fixture as some time ago, and that Chelsea has continued interest. Any willingness to sell for a hypothetical offer of €50M, based on this, is not a rumor but complete speculation. And they know it, and include that even they feel he's unlikely to leave and include Ancelotti's confirmation that he's not leaving.

Milos Krasic

Best Serbian Footballer (2009) / Serie A Winner
Jul 1, 2008
Reports say Spalletti will keep Eder but told Medel and Banega to find new clubs.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY

Yea, they've been "very close" to a couple targets but nothing actually happened.

I'm not really worried about it, but I don't think saying they've done solid business is meaningful.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011

What?

Quite a few "frauds" around then. Basically every club in the PL except City.

Milos Krasic

Best Serbian Footballer (2009) / Serie A Winner
Jul 1, 2008
Milan's lowball offer of €18 million for Emil Forsberg was rejected by Leipzig.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Rumors of Bakayoko to Chelsea heating up again. Kanye and him will make for a very difficult midfield to play against.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Rumors of Bakayoko to Chelsea heating up again. Kanye and him will make for a very difficult midfield to play against.

I'd rather Fabinho, but I can kick it with Bakayoko. I'm hoping that Conte rotates the squad a ton this year so we can compete on multiple fronts, so I hope we keep Matic and Fab.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
Subasic's gonna return from holiday to find that AS Monaco is now him, Gilk and Tielemans. :amazed:

That team is getting ripped to shreds, I thought they'd sell 1 or 2 for sure, but not sells 4-5 players right off the bat.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I'd rather Fabinho, but I can kick it with Bakayoko. I'm hoping that Conte rotates the squad a ton this year so we can compete on multiple fronts, so I hope we keep Matic and Fab.

I imagine Matic will be moving, Conte has never been know for rotation.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Subasic's gonna return from holiday to find that AS Monaco is now him, Gilk and Tielemans. :amazed:

That team is getting ripped to shreds, I thought they'd sell 1 or 2 for sure, but not sells 4-5 players right off the bat.

:laugh:
They have sold a total of 1 player and have signed 3, including Tielemans.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Wow, Rennes has signed Maouassa :amazed:
Never thought they'd beat OM, Sevilla or Monaco for him.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Southampton are now adamant that they will not sell Van Dijk to Liverpool after the illegal approaches to their player, with Chelsea also believed to have staged detailed talks with the defender without the permission.

Saints are now looking into the levels of contact between Chelsea officials and Van Dijk before considering their next move, with the defender now left in limbo after he made it clear he wants to leave the club despite having five-years left to run on the contract he signed only last summer.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soc...al-approach-for-virgil-van-dijk-35811311.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad