Transfer: 2017 Summer Transfer Discussion Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milos Krasic

Best Serbian Footballer (2009) / Serie A Winner
Jul 1, 2008
Turkish source says Jeremy Mathieu has agreed to a deal with Fenerbahçe after previously being linked to Olympiacos.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
It's Barcelona or Juventus. Juve often finance purchases by selling spare parts or stars. They have neither available to sell this summer.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
It's Barcelona or Juventus. Juve often finance purchases by selling spare parts or stars. They have neither available to sell this summer.

Well a deep CL run and a league title should net them some good money. They obviously have $$$ to spend so I could see them just going for it with Verratti assuming they actually don't need to sell to buy.

Milos Krasic

Best Serbian Footballer (2009) / Serie A Winner
Jul 1, 2008
Zenit posted, then deleted this.

Ibrahimovic-Zenit-MercatoRetweettato.jpg

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
I think morata is a quality player, but I don't think he's close to a 70m player. I just don't see that type of potential in him.

Indeed. He scored at a great rate against inferior teams this year, but in general he lacks the clinical touch of the super elite strikers, and there are obvious reasons why he won't repeat that scoring rate if he's playing all the time with worse teammates than in Madrid. He does some amazing things without the ball though and in general is very complete.

Madrid continue to prove themselves very good at offloading their very good but not great players on desperate but rich Premier League teams. The cachet of having succeeded at Madrid really sells.

Jul 7, 2009
Does anyone know a journalist named Paolo Bargiggia?

He is saying Barca is set to make a 100 million dollar offer for Verratti and that they will meet with his agent on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad