2016 / 2017 Ticket Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Nearly 2500 tickets available on Stub Hub for tomorrows game? No way.........no way.

Your relentless browbeating of the 30 people in here who already go to games did not result in an attendance increase? :sarcasm: Seriously, do yourself a favor and don't check Stubhub for the next 8 days, then take the summer off and relax.

Not familiar with this kinda thing. Is that good?

Depends on who you ask. Right now it's about $18 lower $50 upper, so if you happen to be someone who decides at the last minute to go, it's probably good. If you're the team or a ticket broker, it's terrible.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
Two freebies tonight if someone wants them. I'll send you a garage parking pass, too.

EDIT: Claimed

Last edited:

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
For the final time this season my tickets are available if someone would like them. I have a parking pass, too. PM if interested.

EDIT: Claimed

Last edited:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I have three freebies tonight in section 228.

PM me if interested. Preference for someone who can use all 3 but if you want just 2 send me a PM anyway.

EDIT: Gone

Last edited:

zetajerk

Jan 1, 2015
If I call the Coyotes office and buy tickets directly from them, will I not get as bent over with fees than if I used ticketmaster? I want to go to the Yotes vs Flames and Preds games in December.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
If I call the Coyotes office and buy tickets directly from them, will I not get as bent over with fees than if I used ticketmaster? I want to go to the Yotes vs Flames and Preds games in December.

You may want to hold off, especially for the Preds game. There will most likely be lots of tickets on Stubhub, Seatgeek, etc. Usually it's quite a bit cheaper. I know that if you go to the box office there's no fees (but I'm assuming you're out of town) and I know I was hit with a small fee even for the partial plan I had last year. Not sure what the policy is. Sorry.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
If I call the Coyotes office and buy tickets directly from them, will I not get as bent over with fees than if I used ticketmaster?

Last time I bought tickets from the Coyotes at the arena there were not any Ticketmaster fees or any other fees.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida

There won't be a Ticketmaster service fee if you do but there will still be facility charges. Those go to Glendale. Flames are a moderate draw and it's 50/50 whether you can get tickets cheaper on resale for that game. Preds aren't a big draw and you most likely will.

Our games rarely sell out so I'd just keep an eye on the resale market for a week or two before the game to see if you can nab yourself a good deal.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
When are February tickets going on sale? Going to come to town to see the Pens play. Will it be better to get those on stubhub too?

Buy them direct from the box office as soon as they go on sale. Otherwise, you'll pay 50% - 150% above face value on the secondary market.

zetajerk

Jan 1, 2015
There won't be a Ticketmaster service fee if you do but there will still be facility charges. Those go to Glendale. Flames are a moderate draw and it's 50/50 whether you can get tickets cheaper on resale for that game. Preds aren't a big draw and you most likely will.

Our games rarely sell out so I'd just keep an eye on the resale market for a week or two before the game to see if you can nab yourself a good deal.

Honestly I'd feel guilty if I did that. The whole reason I'd be going is to finally see this team that I've liked and followed for many years. I don't care who's in town to play them as long as it's not O6 or Winnipeg. It's not like they don't need the money and <$80 for each game won't bankrupt me.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Honestly I'd feel guilty if I did that. The whole reason I'd be going is to finally see this team that I've liked and followed for many years. I don't care who's in town to play them as long as it's not O6 or Winnipeg. It's not like they don't need the money and <$80 for each game won't bankrupt me.

To answer your original question:

Buying from the box office in person will incur no additional fees.

No one is sure if a fee is added on if you call and get your tickets over the phone. I asked them on Twitter and will let you know if they reply.

zetajerk

Jan 1, 2015
I bought tickets over the phone for the Dec 8th and 10th games. I can't wait! I'll be rocking my new Doan jersey and maybe my WHA Roadrunners. Closer to the date, if anyone here wants to meet outside the building beforehand, hit me up. I won't know anybody there.

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
The wife leaves the 28th with all the kids for a few weeks. I'm gonna try to hit that game on Sat the 1st.

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
Received ST in a big black shoe box with parking passes and 4 game vouchers along with a big Coyotes bag with a Coyotes beach towel on the way down to the STH meet and greet with the Chayka, Coach Tippett and Ari Segal in the BMW lounge between the first two practices of the Saturday session.
Person that I was with asked Ari Segal about a 20 year anniversary game.
It will happen in February. Forgot exact date.
Took two brand new fans to their first game last night.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
Just a heads up: my wife insists she's up to going to tomorrow night's game. Based on past history odds are 80/20 against. If someone wants to be on standby for a freebie ticket let me know. I'll know by early afternoon.

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
Just a heads up: my wife insists she's up to going to tomorrow night's game. Based on past history odds are 80/20 against. If someone wants to be on standby for a freebie ticket let me know. I'll know by early afternoon.

I'd be down. With the wife out of state, it would get me out of the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad