2016 / 2017 Ticket Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyreman

Ret FD Batt Chief
Jul 19, 2013
I have 2 tickets for the Blues game Saturday 3/18. Section 206. PM me if you're interested. I'll email them to you. Just please don't resell them...

Joe Cooley

Lurker Extraordinaire
May 25, 2003
Maricopa, Az
Last minute can't make the game tonight giving 2 tickets Sec 106 Row J Seats 7-8. Looking for a fan that wasnts these that won't resell them. PM if interested 1st to respond I'll E-mail them.

Feb 12, 2003
I only went to one game last year and I had good seats that did not require an upgrade. In the previous season there was a thing on the Coyotes app where you could upgrade your seat in the arena. Does anyone know if they had that this past season and/or if they will have this coming season? I am gearing up to buy tickets and trying to figure how to approach it.

The reason I ask is because it seemed like you could usually upgrade your tickets at a lower cost than otherwise, so I am thinking this might be a good option depending on my plans.

Shwag33

May 27, 2008
I'm looking for the Dec 16th game against the penguins. Just curious of the arizona market, is it better to buy this game straight from ticket master, or wait and buy second hand.

What can I expect to pay for lower bowl?

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I'm looking for the Dec 16th game against the penguins. Just curious of the arizona market, is it better to buy this game straight from ticket master, or wait and buy second hand.

Second hand market is always more expensive for Pittsburgh, Chicago, Detroit etc. I'd go ticket Master.

coyotesfan

Jul 12, 2007

The coyotes appeared to have messed up during the single game presale. Games were not tiered for several hours so scalpers bought up tickets to big games for dirt cheap. I grabbed a pair to Chicago and Pittsburgh. They took down the big games for a bit and when they were available again tickets were about 3x more and not much was left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad