2016 / 2017 Ticket Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feb 12, 2003
I'm looking for 3 seats in the lower level for the home opener if anyone has them available. There are still plenty of seats available on Ticketmaster unfortunately, hopefully that clears up in the next week.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
Annoyed personally. Ticketmaster was like $10 in fees a ticket last year, it's now $20 a ticket. Call the box off, think you can avoid that. Makes ticket plans worth it.

But I hate talking on the phone so will probably shutup and pay

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Annoyed personally. Ticketmaster was like $10 in fees a ticket last year, it's now $20 a ticket. Call the box off, think you can avoid that. Makes ticket plans worth it.

But I hate talking on the phone so will probably shutup and pay

I just called them and the phone rep was very friendly. If you wanna save almost $20 it's worth the call.

That $20 saved is popcorn and a beer!

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I bought a soda at the last game and it was 8 bucks. Not sure you can actually get beer and popcorn simultaneously with 20 bucks anymore :laugh:

ThePsychicSaw

Jul 24, 2009
Damn ticket prices have jumped in the last two days while I got confirmation on my party and myself going.

Anyone know my ideal way of getting 6 tickets? I got a referral on a rep from a friend and already called and left a voicemail there, but other than ticketmaster (seriously went from 20 to 45 for upper 200's without fees ) I just briefly looked at craiglists to no avail.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Damn ticket prices have jumped in the last two days while I got confirmation on my party and myself going.

Anyone know my ideal way of getting 6 tickets? I got a referral on a rep from a friend and already called and left a voicemail there, but other than ticketmaster (seriously went from 20 to 45 for upper 200's without fees ) I just briefly looked at craiglists to no avail.

Being the home opener the prices are inflated. Even the cheapest tickets on StubHub last night were $35. I'm still mulling it over. For that price I could buy tickets for 2 games. One day I hope to be at a level of income where I just go when I want instead of debating the value of which games I attend and from what source I buy tickets.

Goals.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Where and when is the best time to purchase tickets for games in February of next year. Looking for 4 tickets for the Habs and Pens game. Feb 9th and 12th I believe. Looking for lower bowl tickets

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
Where and when is the best time to purchase tickets for games in February of next year. Looking for 4 tickets for the Habs and Pens game. Feb 9th and 12th I believe. Looking for lower bowl tickets

Really depends on two things: Do the Pens suck in February? Do the Habs suck in February? If the answer is yes, you'll be fine and get rock-bottom prices 2-3 hours before puck drop. If not, probably January as the local Pens and Habs fans will show up in droves.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
I'll be missing the Saturday game against the 'Lanche so if you're interested in two tix + a parking pass let me know.

EDIT: Tix were claimed.

Last edited:

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
Decided on Cubs-Indians Game 6 tonight instead of Sharks so my two tix are up for grabs. As always, they're free, jut please use them. PM if interested.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
Sheesh. Do I need to pay someone to take my free tickets? :laugh: I'll throw in an opening night magnet schedule. (Caveat: they do not stick to stainless refrigerators). I've even made them available on Twitter with no success.

EDIT: claimed

Last edited:

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Sheesh. Do I need to pay someone to take my free tickets? :laugh: I'll throw in an opening night magnet schedule. (Caveat: they do not stick to stainless refrigerators). I've even made them available on Twitter with no success.

Wow that's insane. As I mentioned I already have tickets but if no one takes yours at all I could use them, as they'll be better than mine. If you want we can wait until the last minute, like 15-20 minutes before the game, just in case someone can use them.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Now my tickets are available, so it anyone can go let me know. I'll have to send you the qr code they scan at the gates, I can either text or email it.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
Somebody's lucky day. I'm buried with work. World Series is over. Two free tickets + garage parking pass to the first person who wants them. Why pay $5 a ticket on StubHub, plus save $10 on parking when you can get it all for free?

PM me with your e-mail and I'll send them over .

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Somebody's lucky day. I'm buried with work. World Series is over. Two free tickets + garage parking pass to the first person who wants them. Why pay $5 a ticket on StubHub, plus save $10 on parking when you can get it all for free?

PM me with your e-mail and I'll send them over .

I still owe you from last season. Let us know when you finally make it to a game, when you do, I still plan on buying you beer man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->