2016 / 2017 Ticket Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeIsNow

Sep 26, 2013
Games in Phoenix

Hey Folks, My family and I are planning a trip to Phoenix in the new year and I was wondering if you guys could tell me what the Club Red seats are all about. Found a good price for a couple games but wanted to see if they include anything special?

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Hey Folks, My family and I are planning a trip to Phoenix in the new year and I was wondering if you guys could tell me what the Club Red seats are all about. Found a good price for a couple games but wanted to see if they include anything special?

Club red? You going to a Cardinal game.... doubt they'll be playing in the new year.

Seriously, never heard of it. Coyotes have BMW club and Gila River club. Team website can fill you in on emenities, but basically: both have full bar and Buffett, difference being seat location and Gila River club charges $38.00 for buffet and charges for all but soft drinks, whereas BMW includes buffet and beer & wine.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Club red? You going to a Cardinal game.... doubt they'll be playing in the new year.

Seriously, never heard of it. Coyotes have BMW club and Gila River club. Team website can fill you in on emenities, but basically: both have full bar and Buffett, difference being seat location and Gila River club charges $38.00 for buffet and charges for all but soft drinks, whereas BMW includes buffet and beer & wine.

Isn't club red what is now the BMW club?

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
Isn't club red what is now the BMW club?

Club red was the old name for seats after rows H in section 122 and 101 (after row B in sections 112 and 111). Depending on the site purchased, it would probably use that name. It only includes an additional access to the bar located on the second level. Nothing free comes with in. The BMW area was called the Toyota seats before, those include access to the free food and drink areas.

https://www.nhl.com/coyotes/tickets/full-season-tickets

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Club red was the old name for seats after rows H in section 122 and 101 (after row B in sections 112 and 111). Depending on the site purchased, it would probably use that name. It only includes an additional access to the bar located on the second level. Nothing free comes with in. The BMW area was called the Toyota seats before, those include access to the free food and drink areas.

https://www.nhl.com/coyotes/tickets/full-season-tickets

I think you just scored again Howler!

There is definitely club access in those rows of the four noted sections.

Lawson of Anarchy

I'm kind of embarrassed
Oct 9, 2016
London
A buddy of mine and I are taking a trip to Phoenix to see the Coyotes play at home. We're taking in the Jets and Ducks on Jan. 13 and 14. Please let me know if you have a pair of tickets you cant use for either of these games. We'll pay for them, of course. Just rather support people here who can't make the games.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
A buddy of mine and I are taking a trip to Phoenix to see the Coyotes play at home. We're taking in the Jets and Ducks on Jan. 13 and 14. Please let me know if you have a pair of tickets you cant use for either of these games. We'll pay for them, of course. Just rather support people here who can't make the games.
I have 2 for the Jets game 1/13, PM if you're interested.

Tad Mikowski

Hail to the King Baby
Sponsor
May 31, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Is anyone interested in trading their single lower level ticket for 2 uppers for the Saturday game against NYI? I can't find anyone to go with and would prefer the second ticket not go to waste. Got them as a Christmas present so I would have to meet you to exchange. Pm me if anyone is interested in helping me out. Thanks.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
So for the first time ina long time I bought tickets for tonight's game from StubHUb. Immediate download and I print them and away I go. Walk up to Gate 2 10 minutes before 6 and get X on the ticket scan, they don't work. Head to Box Office where after a 10 minute wait I'm informed that the tickets were sold more than once and I need to call Stub Hub. Wait on line for 15 minutes and then get agent and start conversation. Here's how it went:

Me: Tickets didn't work and Box Office informed me someone already enetered with those tickets

SH: So sorry to hear that, let me look for other seats. Found some similar tickets that are higher cost but I will send you a credit for your next purchase.

Me: The game is almost 1/3rd over and I'm outside because the tickets you sold me don't work. I drove 40 minutes to get here and you think it's fair that I pay full price to go to 2/3rds of the game?

SH: I'm sorry Sir but that is all I can do to help, I'm willing to get you these better seats for the same price.

Me: I can't believe that you think a fair solution is for me to pay more to watch 2/3rds of the game because of your mistake. Just refund me and I'll go home.

Now I understand that SH didn't cause this issue but I don't feel I'm asking too much to get a little better than what was offered. Thoughts?

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
They wanted to give you a seat upgrade and a credit for next purchase? How much was the credit?

Nevermind misunderstood before, yeah that's garbage. You should get a big time seat upgrade for free at the very least.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
They wanted me to pay more tonight and get a credit for the difference so I had to book with them again.
They wanted to give you a seat upgrade and a credit for next purchase? How much was the credit?

Nevermind misunderstood before, yeah that's garbage. You should get a big time seat upgrade for free at the very least.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
They wanted me to pay more tonight and get a credit for the difference so I had to book with them again.

Yeah that's bull. Hell they stop selling after the first intermission right? That should be free best seat available.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
I'm getting a refund, that's not the issue. A company sold me a product and didn't deliver, I drove 40 minutes each way and didn't get what I paid for. The solution should have been a little better than "here's your refund, tough luck" in my opinion. If I was the Company the solution would have been "here's tickets to the rest of tonight's game and a refund".
Did you pay with a credit card? I would do a charge back.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I'm getting a refund, that's not the issue. A company sold me a product and didn't deliver, I drove 40 minutes each way and didn't get what I paid for. The solution should have been a little better than "here's your refund, tough luck" in my opinion. If I was the Company the solution would have been "here's tickets to the rest of tonight's game and a refund".

Strictly speaking, they didn't; they facilitated a second-party sale (and collected a transaction fee from the seller). I don't know what that rep was doing though, because when something like that happened to me, they gave me an upgraded seat at no extra cost (but I wasn't offered a credit for a later purchase).

Having sold on StubHub before, they require you as a seller to provide a credit card, and it's in their terms of service that if something like that happens to the buyer, any extra costs to get them into the venue are charged to your card. They're usually very good to their buyers, but I've heard some bad stories about how sellers were treated. This is the first time I've heard a bad story from a buyer. :dunno:

sharklife25

Jun 20, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Hello! Sharks fan coming in peace :)

Coming to Phoenix on Friday and looking for a pair of tickets to the game. Hoping to sit at Center Ice, Sections 102, 122, 111, or 112.

Is anyone selling a pair for Friday's game or do you have any suggestions for where to buy?!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Hello! Sharks fan coming in peace :)

Coming to Phoenix on Friday and looking for a pair of tickets to the game. Hoping to sit at Center Ice, Sections 102, 122, 111, or 112.

Is anyone selling a pair for Friday's game or do you have any suggestions for where to buy?!

Thanks!

That's redundant I'd say, we tend to get along very well with Sharks fans (and Canadian fans who actually come to our arena). :)

If no one comes up with a pair for you, I'd recommend seatgeek.com. They have an engine that browses several of the popular resale sites and lets you sort by cost, location, etc. I don't believe StubHub is included in their search engine anymore, so you might want to comparison shop with them as well.

dogg488

Oct 13, 2015
I am looking for two tickets to Sunday's game agains the Hurricanes. Would like decent seats if anyone has a pair available.

dogg488

Oct 13, 2015
If i buy on StubHub can I use my cell phone to get in at the gate? or do I need a paper ticket?

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
If i buy on StubHub can I use my cell phone to get in at the gate? or do I need a paper ticket?

I think with seat geek you can use a QR code on your phone, not sure on stubhub. I'd check both to see whatever is cheaper either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad