2016 / 2017 Ticket Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

coyotesfan

Jul 12, 2007
Just curius if anyone knows when STHs will get their ticket card or when we will be able to forward our tickets through ticketmaster?

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Maybe one of you knows the answer to this. Since they got swept, does that mean I have my money from the game 6 tickets still credited to my account for use this season?

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Maybe one of you knows the answer to this. Since they got swept, does that mean I have my money from the game 6 tickets still credited to my account for use this season?

From what I understand any unused money from the playoffs does carry over into next season and you have more of a choice on what kind of ticket package to use on or singles games of your choice.

Flyman

Jul 15, 2003
Tickets for 1st presason game - need help

Hi guys,

I have a question regarding tickets. I'm living in Europe but will be in Phoenix next week for a business trip. I'd like to go the game on Sept 21 against LA (and maybe to the Sharks game) but I have trouble understanding how to get tickets from here.

I went on ticketmaster but for customers outside the US, tickets are supposed to be held at something call Will Call (?) and you can retrieve them by presenting ID & credit card...but where do you do that? At the arena?

Another option for me would be to go directly to the arena on game day, without ticket, and buy one. Is it possible? I guess game won't be sold out :)

Any help would be appreciated! :)
And good luck for the season.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
I went on ticketmaster but for customers outside the US, tickets are supposed to be held at something call Will Call (?) and you can retrieve them by presenting ID & credit card...but where do you do that? At the arena?

At the Arena Box office. It's to the left of the main entrance to the arena on the North East side.

Another option for me would be to go directly to the arena on game day, without ticket, and buy one. Is it possible? I guess game won't be sold out :)

Yup. :)

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
There is no chance in hell those games sell out. You can buy tickets at the arena before the game.

If you are more comfortable pre-ordering, the will call is out front of the arena. Any staff member outside will be happy to direct you to it.

Flyman

Jul 15, 2003
Yeah I wasn't expecting a sell out place either :)

Besides that, any recommendation for a nice sport shop in Phoenix? Any chance to find hockey jerseys over there? (not Yotes jerseys)

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Yeah I wasn't expecting a sell out place either :) Besides that, any recommendation for a nice sport shop in Phoenix? Any chance to find hockey jerseys over there? (not Yotes jerseys)

There is a place called Just Sports at Westgate City Center where Jobing.com Arena is located that sells all different NHL team jerseys. Also, last season the Coyotes team shop did sell other NHL teams jerseys at the games in order to target more of the out of town visitors to the games or any transplant here that is a fan of other NHL teams.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Couple of things!

1. Mods please sticky this thread as the hockey season is coming upon us soon.

2. I am no longer employed and I have been looking for other jobs both in AZ and out of state. I have had several interviews both in AZ and in California) and nothing has landed including an interview that I did in Phoenix on Friday instead of the one in Vegas that I had to postphone. Also I have to schedule an interview for a position in the SF Bay Area.

My future in AZ is uncertain and I need whatever money I can get back. I have season tickets with the Cards and I have a credit on my Coyotes account that can be used to buying tickets in the future either singles or part of a package or transfering the credit to another ticket holders account. Im not under any contract with the Coyotes or Cardinals.

Please PM me if interested and if you have any questions and I will provide more details.

Just want to give an update on what is going on.

Right now I have sold all of my Cardinals tickets for this season and I may have a new job by the end of this week.

All I have remaining is the credit on my Coyotes account.

Flyman

Jul 15, 2003
Secondary question: is it allowed to bring a camera inside the building?

Mayo Taco Monday

Mar 5, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Depends on who the guard is and what kind of lenses you have (If SLR). I have been told no cameras, and I have been told no long lenses (longer than 50mm). And I have been allowed in with longer than 50mm.

Mossy

Oct 26, 2010
Calgary / Scottsdale
late notice, but I have two tickets in 214 available for tonight. pm me if ya want em...free of charge. I'll still be in the building just at a different location.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Secondary question: is it allowed to bring a camera inside the building?

I've brought my camera (about the size of a deck of cards) numerous times to Coyotes games and never had a problem. However, they do say that video recording is prohibited.

--------

Also, where would be a good store to buy a Coyotes fitted-hat for a decent price? Just Sports? I have the adjustable hat but I am looking to upgrade.

--------
I am interested in:

-1 ticket for myself to the home opener on October 15th. None of my friends can make it but I still would like to go.
-3 or 4 tickets to Blackhawks vs Coyotes on 10/18 or Kings vs Coyotes 10/20. I am not sure yet which (perhaps both) game will work for our group.

Last edited:

Flyman

Jul 15, 2003
for the record, I went to the game with the camera (a Nikon DSLR D90 + 18-105mm VR lens) without any problem. Guards just checked my bag and it was fine. There was a very small attendance too so maybe that help....

Will do the same next Saturday against the sharks.

thanks for all the infos guys, heled me a lot!

PS: Arizona is really wonderfull! Went to Sedona yesterday...breathtaking! :)

kingbrutis

Jul 21, 2005
late notice, but I have two tickets in 214 available for tonight. pm me if ya want em...free of charge. I'll still be in the building just at a different location.

Dont know what happend and I never got a response from you. If you really dont have tickets to be used, please dont say you do. I drove an hour with my 7 yr old and there were no tickets @ willcall. I bought tickets, which is good to support the team, but we didnt have the budget for it.

Mayo Taco Monday

Mar 5, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
for the record, I went to the game with the camera (a Nikon DSLR D90 + 18-105mm VR lens) without any problem. Guards just checked my bag and it was fine. There was a very small attendance too so maybe that help....

Will do the same next Saturday against the sharks.

thanks for all the infos guys, heled me a lot!

PS: Arizona is really wonderfull! Went to Sedona yesterday...breathtaking! :)

Good to know, will try to take my camera next time.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
FREE GAME TICKET FOR TODAY

Happy to give it up free-of-charge as long as there is a butt in the seat, your a Coyotes fan, and you don't try and sell the ticket. :)

PM me your e-mail addy and I'll forward it over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad