2016 / 2017 Ticket Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
On Yotes' site right now... Donate $50 to Phoenix Children's Hospital and get two free tickets to the Feb 2 game.

$50 donation - Mystery puck signed by a Coyotes player and 2 complimentary lower level tickets to Coyotes vs LA Kings Feb. 2

$75 donation – Max Domi signed puck and 2 complimentary lower level tickets to Coyotes vs LA Kings Feb. 2

$100 donation and above – Shane Doan signed cowboy bobble head and 2 complimentary lower level tickets to Coyotes vs LA Kings Feb. 2

http://azcoyotes6.auction-bid.org/micro2.php

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Good deals. Something I would definitely take advantage of if I didn't work weeknights (a shift I've been trying to get off of for over a year now).

I did that last March when they had the 'telethon' for Los Ninos. My random signed puck came from BJ Crombeen, but the seats were outstanding. 4th row between the blue lines on the penalty box side.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
I have 2 vouchers for the 2 Feb Tuesday Kings game that I can't use from the hospital fundraiser last week. PM me your name and they'll be at Will Call.

Edit: taken

Last edited:

Feb 12, 2003
Here's my guy, he's been really great.

CRAIG CAMPBELL
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
ARIZONA COYOTES HOCKEY CLUB
OFFICE (623) 772-3385
FAX (623) 872-2162
[email protected]

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
Thursdays game nearing sell out!!
Vote fans! Don't sell your ticket to an Arizona Blackhawk fan !!
Be there!!!!
Last game was ridiculous!
Buck up!
Be there!
They deserve the support!

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Thursdays game nearing sell out!!
Vote fans! Don't sell your ticket to an Arizona Blackhawk fan !!
Be there!!!!
Last game was ridiculous!
Buck up!
Be there!
They deserve the support!

I don't think I've seen a post from you regarding the team's performance lol.

Not trying to call you out or anything. I just think you might have a better chance on the Coyotes Facebook page instead of board 40 lol.

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
Corsi, HERO 5v5..all that advanced stats nonsense is meaningless in a half filled arena.
No offense taken your exactly right.
I only deal in stats that are relevant.

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
I don't think I've seen a post from you regarding the team's performance lol.

Not trying to call you out or anything. I just think you might have a better chance on the Coyotes Facebook page instead of board 40 lol.

Yeah. I'm sure there are more people on Facebook that would love to hear your relevant stats. It seems better suited for over there then here.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Yeah. I'm sure there are more people on Facebook that would love to hear your relevant stats. It seems better suited for over there then here.

Not trying to start an argument here. Just don't see the point of posting about going to the game and not selling your tickets towards the 20 or so regulars on HF. Lol

We are either out of town fans, at the game, or not at the game for various reasons. I don't think anyone has condemned selling their tickets. In fact I see people giving them away to other fans of this board.

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
Not trying to start an argument here. Just don't see the point of posting about going to the game and not selling your tickets towards the 20 or so regulars on HF. Lol

We are either out of town fans, at the game, or not at the game for various reasons. I don't think anyone has condemned selling their tickets. In fact I see people giving them away to other fans of this board.

Yeah. No doubt. I'm not and I know you're not either. I really think going to the other social media places would be better suit for this. Like you said, the majority here go to games or live elsewhere.

The folks on here that give their seats away are selfless individuals that could make a profit out of it but choose not to in order to help a fellow fan. Pretty awesome!!

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
I can't make it tonight if someone would like my two tickets. PM me your e-mail address and I'll send them over.

EDIT: claimed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad